Sign in to follow this  
Loffter

Steal list?

3 posts in this topic

Ive scoured google to no avail.. does anyone have an idea of some WoR steals that are worth doing? Now that I have pilfered the Black Heart relic frmo a Diablos and realized that that + gau flan = immovable object, I am curious as to what else I missed. Problem is I dont know where all the human enemies are, nor do I know if they have rare steals.

There's one in the Unlockme as part of the Printme in there that contains some extra hidden information. (Though it doesn't tell you everything  ;))
Try stealing stuff from the Dahling type enemies, like in Ozer's Mansion if you haven't been through there already. (Can be easy to miss those as I don't think any more appear in that area besides the ones in the forced chest encounters the first time through.)
Also Witches in the Phoenix Cave give what I'd consider an actually important item if you're a fan of using Gau.
Bringing Locke to Cyan's Dream is a good idea too if you want some more chances at stuff before the final dungeon. (Though nothing is really missable there since you can find some cousins of the enemies there in other locations.)
It's also worth mentioning that in general enemies of the same type will have the same kind of steals on them. (Except for Gum Pods :P)

edit: Oh and as an extra note to avoid confusion, the Fanatic's Tower enemies are their own group as far as steals go, even if they share sprites of enemies found elsewhere.

Edited by A Dummy
Remembered something else to add to my post after I had already posted it

I see I see. I had been meaning to go back to fanatics tower and see what they had to pick off. Sadly, I am actually at Kefka's tower, everything is completed, but I got bodied in the tower so im poking around for anything I might have missed while I grind some people to 30.