Sign in to follow this  
Geronimo

A possible bug?

6 posts in this topic

I'm not quite sure if this is intended or I've run into a problem.

But I just noticed that I can still stack -kunda and -kaja skills up to 4 times before getting limit reached.

And they seem to work as usual too, for example Matador did not use dekunda for a big amount of turns until he had 4 sukunda stacks on him.

Is this something that was changed in an update or some such? The description of the hack says it only allows 2 stacks but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Weren't you debuffed before attempting to buff yourself?

For example, if your opponent uses War Cry, your attack is at -2, so you can use Tarukaja 4 times before reaching the +2 limit. Same for Matador: he starts the fight with Red Capote, buffing his agility to +4. (The +2 limit doesn't apply to enemies.) So you can indeed use Sukunda 6 times before getting to the -2 limit, and he obviously won't use Dekunda after only 2 Sukunda, since he's still at +2.

I see what you mean, but here's how it actually played out.

Turn 1 - he used Dervish on his first turn which let me Sukunda him twice.

Turn 2 - Dervish again, +1 sukunda and +2 tarukaja for me.

Turn 3 - More Dervish, I cast tarukaja 2 more times and still didn't get "limit reached message"

Turn 4 - Dervish, +1 sukunda and normal attacks.

Turn 5 - Dekunda + normal attack from him, etc.

So i'm quite confused why the 3rd time I cast sukunda or tarukaja they still worked, and why he didn't bother doing anything.

Alright so after tinkering with this for a full day I seem to have got somewhere with this oddity.

What I essentially did is ditch my original iso file i used for the patch and got a new one from the internet and applied the newest version and after a quick hospital test it seems i get limit reached after 2 rakundas.

I'll need to get back to matador to see if he's still all weird to make sure it's working 100% right but it'll take me a bit.

Well, if the Matador indeed used Dervish, then we can rule out the "Hardtype wasn't installed" option.

Alright, then. Should the problem persist, it might be a good idea to record the fight, so that we can see exactly what's going on.

1 hour ago, Geronimo said:

I see what you mean, but here's how it actually played out.

Turn 1 - he used Dervish on his first turn which let me Sukunda him twice.

Turn 2 - Dervish again, +1 sukunda and +2 tarukaja for me.

Turn 3 - More Dervish, I cast tarukaja 2 more times and still didn't get "limit reached message"

Turn 4 - Dervish, +1 sukunda and normal attacks.

Turn 5 - Dekunda + normal attack from him, etc.

So i'm quite confused why the 3rd time I cast sukunda or tarukaja they still worked, and why he didn't bother doing anything.

For Sukunda I think that's because Matador use Red Capote which gives him the equivalent of 4 Sukukaja as ennemies still have the 4 limit instead of 2 so you can Sukunda him 4 times.
For Tarukaja however I don't have any idea.