MCP

BNW 1.9.0: Certain enemy location (spoiler tags please)

6 posts in this topic

Please use spoiler tags.

Spoiler

Looking for the Tonberry chest locations. I remember finding two of them and leaving them be. I didn't write down their locations so just asking you guys to be my memory please.

So far not in Veldt cave. Maybe in initial cave to Figaro castle? The rock north of the magic user town? I can't recall.

Thanks

Spoiler

I believe there’s one in the cave under Figaro (Ancient Castle), and one in the Narshe caves where Umaro is (jump down after defeating Tritoch).

Spoiler

I love ancient castle! I'm also partial to revisiting the path to Umaro because it's not a common route on any FF play through.

Excellent!

I would like to ask the location of a specific enemy as well, or at least clarification. Ahem.

Ziegfried. Enemy #305.

The reason I bring him up is his HP and the item he drops as both a common and rare. In the soultrain, the party gets no item for fighting him, and given how much HP Ziegfried has along with the nature of what he drops, it looks like an optional boss battle with an insanely overpowered boss. If so, I would like to know where I can fight him or what I need to do to make that battle happen. The item doesn't interest me much, but the optional boss battle does.

If however that is the enemy used for the soul train fight, I would appreciate knowing as well. Thank you.

Edited by GLH

1 hour ago, Nowea said:
  Hide contents

That's the soul train enemy. You can tell by looking at his script.

Thank you for the clarification. And damn, now I feel a bit silly.