Sign in to follow this  
Riveryanks

Defeat Leader v Defeat All

2 posts in this topic

Love the mod. What a great job to call people back to this great game. Is it possible to alter victory conditions? Personally, I find the one thing that lessens the challenge of this game more than anything else (outside of unit balance which this mod fixes to a large extent) is the kill leader victory condition. This may have been addressed somewhere else in this site or others. I apologize if it has. Can this be modded? Not for every battle ... perhaps those against the more generic leaders. This would most assuredly make the game more difficult (too difficult?) and would likely lead to actual character deaths, which are rather rare. Anyway, love the mod. Keep up the good work. Just a suggestion .

I apologize for posting elsewhere ... this is where this topic belongs.

Yeah, you aren't the first one to notice it doesn't make sense for the garrison to fall apart in siege battles as long as their liege is alive and kicking, I've made leaders considerably more durable (or more dangerous if they were already durable enough) but yeah, for some battles it still isn't enough to make them challenging. All kinds of things should become possible once I find the battle tables, but that will probably take a while so I've been putting it off until other things more or less fall into place.