Sign in to follow this  
Elric

Hello All

42 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I'm Elric, some of you may know me as the creator and lead eventer of FFT - Journey of the Five, from my various Fallout 4 mods, or as one of the admins of FFH. Raven told me about this site so I decided to join up. It's nice to see a new friendly community pop up.

17 minutes ago, Elric said:

Hello everyone, I'm Elric, some of you may know me as the creator and lead eventer of FFT - Journey of the Five, from my various Fallout 4 mods, or as one of the admins of FFH. Raven told me about this site so I decided to join up. It's nice to see a new friendly community pop up.

Glad to see you, man. Welcome to the site!

Don't listen to this guy, he's got sugar gliders!

And cats, and dogs...

He's a really cool guy, don't be an ass to him. He's my big brother and the best guy I know.

Edited by Xifanie

4 minutes ago, Mishrak said:

Yo nice dude!  Welcome.  I look forward to seeing your work :)

Thanks man! We are hard at work on Jot5 Ch1 re-release with a ton of new mechanics that have never been seen in FFT before, includes 3 of the 4 original FFT Sound Novels in game working, in english, as well as the release of Ch2. I look forward to hearing your feedback once we get it all wrapped up :)

Edited by Elric
forgot things

We have had a few interactions before, over at FFH. Feel no pressure to remember me back, however. Can't say I've been a major contributor. x]

Glad to see you around these parts! :D

Angel, Xif, Elric, and Raven? What's going on, dudes?

Welcome! We're glad to have you!

8 minutes ago, Kaffe Myers said:

We have had a few interactions before, over at FFH. Feel no pressure to remember me back, however. Can't say I've been a major contributor. x]

Glad to see you around these parts! :D

I'm pretty sure you had that weird/crazy beheaded avatar, yes? That thing haunts my nightmares

Glad to be here :)

1 minute ago, Kyrios said:

Except for Angel, tho. Fuck her.

Are we thinking of the same Angel? or is there an inside joke im missing? (the one who posted here is the 3rd admin of FFH :))

Edited by Elric

I have been informed that that's not the Angel from ID, which is who I thought it was.

My bad, y'all. lmao

1 minute ago, Kyrios said:

I have been informed that that's not the Angel from ID, which is who I thought it was.

My bad, y'all. lmao

I thought that mighta been the case, haha

I need something to eat my popcorn with now that I made it.  Can you two have an argument about whether FFT 1.3 is better than BNW?

1 minute ago, Lockirby2 said:

I need something to eat my popcorn with now that I made it.  Can you two have an argument about whether FFT 1.3 is better than BNW?

I'm unsure if we can stoop that low...

49 minutes ago, Elric said:

Thanks man! We are hard at work on Jot5 Ch1 re-release with a ton of new mechanics that have never been seen in FFT before, includes 3 of the 4 original FFT Sound Novels in game working, in english, as well as the release of Ch2. I look forward to hearing your feedback once we get it all wrapped up :)

This sounds absolutely epic.  I'm looking forward to checking it out.  And welcome to the site!

Just now, ninjasdf said:

This sounds absolutely epic.  I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Thanks man, I'd rep you, but apparently i got trigger happy before realizing there was a daily limit. Thank you for the help getting my avatar to fit btw, was driving me nuts!

12 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

My bad, y'all. lmao

Man, this would've been much funnier if I hadn't corrected you.  I really shouldn't have.

1 minute ago, Elric said:

Thanks man, I'd rep you, but apparently i got trigger happy before realizing there was a daily limit. Thank you for the help getting my avatar to fit btw, was driving me nuts!

No problem.  If you have any questions or need any assistance just shoot me a message.