praetarius5018

Seiken Densetsu 3 Sin of Mana - Discussion

280 posts in this topic

I got the seeds to drop now, dropchance is just horribly low. Was a bit dismayed that the seed can still produce armor, so the chance to get weapons is even lower. Can the seeds produce items for class combinations that you did not take? If so, can D/D Hawk wield the D/L weapon, as there are no restrictions for armor. (In this case it would be Kongo Rakan)

I didn't adjust the w/a seed drop table so you'll only get the current final weapons of your class.
I considered them even less essential than in vanilla so I didn't bother; there they were clearly the strongest weapon with a full STR multiplier more, here just an alternative roughly on par (I hope) with the rest.

9 minutes ago, praetarius5018 said:

I didn't adjust the w/a seed drop table so you'll only get the current final weapons of your class.
I considered them even less essential than in vanilla so I didn't bother; there they were clearly the strongest weapon with a full STR multiplier more, here just an alternative roughly on par (I hope) with the rest.

Ok, I get that and I find them interesting because of the possible builds based on them, and it's cool that they are not the obvious go-to. Considering my class combinations, for L/D-heal Kevin the W/A weapon still seems by far the best weapon at least for boss battles, and for my Buff/caster L/D Lise the W/A weapon complements her really well. On the other hand, for my D/D Hawk, the W/A weapon seems situational at best, and I think going with the petrify weapon for mobs and the anti-physical immunity weapon for bosses (because of it's high damage) would be the best choice. Making choices is interesting, and so in my opinion your design goals for them are fulfilled.

Sorry to bother you again, I wondered how the W/A weapon heal bonus works of the Holy Claw (L/D Kevin). Is it+1 heal power per tick (total of +8ish?) of tech power or per tier (total of +3)?