ninjasdf

NG+ Member Pictures

60 posts in this topic

Figured I'd start a thread for anyone that wants to share the face behind their username.  I'll start off.

 

At a medieval fair:

ninja1.jpg

In a fur shop in Kabul, Afghanistan (back when I was in the military):

ninja2.jpg

Snowboarding in New Hampshire:

ninja3.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ninjasdf

I do renn fair every year and have spent far too much on many different types of armor. We will get along well lol

2 Gens.jpg

Nuts.jpg

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Elric said:

Ninjasdf

I do renn fair every year and have spent far too much on many different types of armor. We will get along well lol

 

Awesome sauce.  Another renn fair homie!  Also it's too fitting that your online handle is Elric and you could easily cosplay Hohenheim from FMA.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ninjasdf said:

Awesome sauce.  Another renn fair homie!  Also it's too fitting that your online handle is Elric and you could easily cosplay Hohenheim from FMA.

Haha actually, Elric comes from the book series Elric of Melnibone, who is the albino warrior. :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What city is that in? Kinda looks like the one here in Texas.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BTB said:

What city is that in? Kinda looks like the one here in Texas.

It's actually between Florence and Phoenix, in Arizona. I live in Tucson

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Random pic of me at my bedroom.

14195326_10210459522508353_6886280899461

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hart-Hunt said:

Random pic of me at my bedroom.

14195326_10210459522508353_6886280899461

I see your guitars (and baldness) @Hart-Hunt, and I retort with

IMG_0605_zpsymmradnu.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Laith said:

Why am I the evil one? >:c

We all know you're the evil one.

Btw, those pics look awesome Elric. Already saw your ninja ofc.

And I always love that pic BTB rofl.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Elric's pic was Kaffe at first.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Elric said:

It's actually between Florence and Phoenix, in Arizona. I live in Tucson

I wonder if we ever seen each other there? Granted I haven't lived in Arizona since 2008, but I used to go to the one in AJ every year. (thought the scenery looked familiar)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually thought laith was hart - hunt until I saw the name lmao. 

 

Here is me. I'm on the right and my younger cousin on the left.

me.PNG

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Removed storyboard time. 

das.jpg

Edited by Yuyu
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Yuyu

Asking for you to anticipate the question I'm about to ask, to make you answer whatever question you think is needed for you to share the considered information about the pictures posted by you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn it messes up pretty bad on mobile. Better hope you're viewing it at 1920x1080. 

I won't anticipate the question, but I will answer whatever question you think would be needed to get me to share the considered information. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@FFTAYou and your cousin look like the early days of Scorsese characters.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here's me getting forced into an image by a friend of mine.

help me.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 5/11/2017 at 0:21 PM, Crim said:

I wonder if we ever seen each other there? Granted I haven't lived in Arizona since 2008, but I used to go to the one in AJ every year. (thought the scenery looked familiar)

It's possible, I've been going there since about 2006/7. Usually 4 or 5 times a year when they have it. 

Edited by Elric
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now