Darkkefka

New Updates

7 posts in this topic

Sorry for the neglection guys. I'm having having major life issues at the moment, and the only time I'm active is on Twitch and Youtube.

I know I said that the game would be ready by this month. But after testing the game myself, there was a lot of balacing and cleaning up to do.

The biggest issue was fixing the text, as doing that use to be very hazardous. Thanks to Doomsday, that's no longer an issue.

There's been another major update thanks to doomsday, and you will now be able to use a normal shop with your galaxy coins. I also have to nerf the to OP items to where they can't be spammed over and over, and this is not a 1 step job. But do know that I'm still working on it.

Thanks for the quick update.
Sorry things aren't going so well for you right now, I understand life has to come first before anything else here.

Dude take your times with this. As much as I await the new release for this your own sanity and pleasure should come before a game you release to all of us. If it takes until 2045 so be it. I do wish though that many of the past games that you have made were all available to those who missed them in the past. I would love to replay some of them that sadly I think died with my last pc. 

Your patience are both amazing, darkkefka and Doomsday. Dk, if you are so patient with your project, we should be eager to wait for it too.

However you plan it, be on your schedule. You'll get there, when you get there. In all goodness your time should be respected, because of the talent and effort you put in this game is what we're all waiting for!!

Edited by Yakibomb
Yah!

While I have been waiting for this since finding Armageddon again as of last year, (discovered one of the lower versions I wanna say 3+ years ago?) I agree with everyone else.  Take as much time as you need, I actually just started back on Youtube after a 2+ year "retirement" due to health and personal problems, with everyone accepting that then and now, so I know firsthand how much stress you probably are dealing with (between not only this but your Youtube channel too)

On another subject, @ilovesupermariorpg not sure if this is what you mean but....

Go here where the V8 "hard mode" version is at 

And then if you scroll to the bottom pf the description, you should see "See changelog"

Click that and there you can find all the versions of Armageddon and clicking on one will bring up the info and at the bottom of the info you will be able to download that specific IPS file's version of the hack.

Hope things get better for you. Nerf Celebi so it has some exhaustion mechanic were you will have to rest or just not use her for a while so she isn't a infinite hyper mighty guard.