RonBless

SMRPG Armageddon Help

15 posts in this topic

When i get to this part and go down it softlock as you can see i can still press the buttons but mario wont move

Super Mario RPG Armageddon v8.png

Super Mario RPG Armageddon v8.jpg

Not familiar with that one.  It looks like the objects didn't load (you're supposed to land on a spring there).

What emulator are you using?  You should be using SNES9x 1.53+.

Impressive that you've made it to that point in hard mode!

I have no idea what the problem you're having is.  You got that patch for here and applied it to the US rom, right?

So, I don't know how you managed it, but your save data appears to be corrupted.  The spring and save box are supposed to be NPCs that permanently exist in the area, so the only reason for them to be missing is because they've been "removed" at some point somehow.  Like I said, I've never heard of this happening here before, so I have no idea what would have caused it.

Your best bet at this point is to delete your existing save states and save data and start over from the beginning.  I know that's not the answer you want to hear, but I don't see another option... :ragequit:

Thanks for the help i will leave this open for anyone to try and see what they can do

btw do you think you can help me with something

i really love this game (not the rom hack {i really hate how hard it is but i know that when i got it}) do you know of any good place that can help me with Lazy Shell.exe i have 4.0 but i dont really understand how it all works... it used some type of "Jump to this code" function that i dont really understand

and no i am not tring to edit this rom hack {I see you over there} 

i would like to learn more about coding and how it works

To answer your question: no, I don't know of a good resource for Lazy Shell.  The program itself hasn't been updated in a long time, so there isn't any active forum related to it that I know of.

Also, if you want to learn about coding, Lazy Shell is not the way to start.  Might I recommend C++ instead?

LOL C++ is for the weak i want to just god made skip eazy mode

no but thanks for the help i will just keep asking around

i am loading how to use

C+/C++/Lua/Json

but even then i only new the basic of it