Fein-Life

EndGame Help-Hardmode

40 posts in this topic

I'm at a wall in the endgame content of Armageddon V.8. I can't find the remaining Pokemon which I assume is needed to fight May and Dawn. I think I'm missing Mesprit, Latias, Latios - maybe a few more I'm unaware of. I've captured Celebi, to which I actually made a Youtube Tutorial on. I Plan on making an entire youtube tutorial section of this game once v.9 comes out - maybe even on v.8 

You can find the lake guardians in the forest maze ("treasure" stump), tadpole pond (east), and bandit's way (at the very end).  I don't remember which is which, though.

For Latias and Latios, they work on the same counter as Celebi.  However, they appear every 30 instead of just on 255.  Also, you can find them in a variety of places, including Rose Way.

I'd like to submit a an idea for change to v.9 - it's subtle. I was able to get level 100 in about 1 hour or less before facing Booster by abusing something in the game. I know it's really not that big of a deal, but it's definitely broken. Who would I message about this?

I was wondering when you mentioned Booster's Tower if you were referring to the bob-ombs...

You can do that with any number of enemies in a variety of places, although the bob-ombs self destructing does help.  I'll mention it to DK, but I don't think it's an issue.

Basically, you can level as much as you want (up to 100 of course) if you're really having trouble with something.  This is on purpose, and easy and hard mode of v9 will work similarly.  The only way to prevent the player from doing some variation of what you did would be to somehow cap the player's level in each area.

Does that explanation make sense?

I was going to suggest dropping their EXP to zero gained. Its just much quicker there because they suicide and they're conveniently located for repeating the encounters, but yea, I didn't think about trying it anywheres else. This is my first play through of Armageddon so I'm still learning everything. This game is AMAZING. I am pretty close to completing it though - I believe.

Glad you're enjoying it!

You're playing hard mode, right?  Things are about to get a lot "harder" for you...

P.S.: There's a discord (link's up top) for smrpga and ng+ in general.

Yes, I'm playing hard mode and am well aware of the INSANE difficulty. I'm wondering if people are actually beating these insane bosses without save states - and if so, I'd love to see them beat the 21st boss on the boss rush - the 3 dark daisy's... 

Also, is there some kind of pre requisite for finding Latias Latios? I've encountered so many hidden daisy and they never appear...

I actually made videos for the final bosses of v8 hard without save states.  Just search for "VS Xion" and such.  You have two options with the Dark Daisies: burst them down before they attack, or use invincibility.

17 minutes ago, Fein-Life said:

Also, is there some kind of pre requisite for finding Latias Latios? I've encountered so many hidden daisy and they never appear...

Did you talk to May?

If that's not the issue, do keep in mind that entering an area with a hidden monster will increment the counter as well.  Also, you can't just load a save state after getting a daisy, you need to run away and try again.

Yea I've watched those videos haha I didn't know that was you! How the fuck did you beat Xion without save states.... And the dark daisy you actually beat with Attacks? I just figured out my Ultima Weapon hits for about 15k Damage , that shocked me.. but I still haven't figured out how to get his better weapons..

2 minutes ago, Fein-Life said:

How the fuck did you beat Xion without save states....

Blood, sweat, and a lot of blocking.

The better question is how I kept my sanity without using fast forward through all that...

3 minutes ago, Fein-Life said:

And the dark daisy you actually beat with Attacks? I just figured out my Ultima Weapon hits for about 15k Damage , that shocked me.. but I still haven't figured out how to get his better weapons..

Ultima, Dark Star, and Meteor all hit for 20k+.  Ultima Weapon is Mario's best weapon until after you beat boss rush.

I'm straight up addicted to fast forward and save states... it's painful having to play the game now hahaha. Well, holy shit good job man... I didn't want to believe your videos were legit actually.. But I do now.. Wow..

I really feel like I'm stuck in the game with a wall.. I got to Rosalina but didn't bother facing her because I used my Found illusion on Exor.. 

6 minutes ago, Fein-Life said:

I really feel like I'm stuck in the game with a wall.. I got to Rosalina but didn't bother facing her because I used my Found illusion on Exor.. 

You can get additional Found Illusions in the Sunken Ship with Rin Kagemine, Lin Kagemine, and Luka Megurine.  Beyond that, you can defeat Larxene to get infinite Found Illusions.

In case you're not aware:

http://ngplus.net/InsaneDifficultyArchive/www.insanedifficulty.com/board/indexab10.html?/topic/7319-the-ultimate-game-content-spoiler-q-a-thread-v80/

Yes, I've seen that topic - thoroughly :D

Half the pages are down so, regarding hidden pokemons, there is no information. Apparently Dawn said there's 4 strong Pokemon hidden out there .. but no idea where.  After I beat the Pokemon in the volcano, it said another one appeared somewhere, any ideas?

and outside of latias, latios, what other Pokemon are there? I'm asking specifically to the difficult ones - not the obvious easy to find ones.

Also, where do you get the Lazy shell weapon?

All four of the pokemon Dawn is referring to can be found in Nimbus Land.  Since you already have Celebi, Latias and Latios are the only others you're missing.

9 minutes ago, Fein-Life said:

Also, where do you get the Lazy shell weapon?

You don't.  The Ultima Weapon is Mario's strongest weapon except for the weapon you get for beating boss rush.

Ummmm.... Does Terra Die? I've been fighting her for 8 hours and I'm starting to think something is wrong... lol. I gotta be close yeah??

4 minutes ago, Fein-Life said:

Ummmm.... Does Terra Die? I've been fighting her for 8 hours and I'm starting to think something is wrong... lol. I gotta be close yeah??

Every time Riot Blade gets used, Terra heals a life.  If you didn't know, a life is 30,000 HP.

I believe her max lives are 10.

By the way, Crystal Stars also heals a life.  Max lives for THAT fight is 10.

Edited by Doomsday31415

Crystal Stars is used in the Terra fight or Rosalina?

I've definitely taken 10 lives off of terra and she just keeps on KEEPING ON........ this is insane..