Fein-Life

EndGame Help-Hardmode

40 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Fein-Life said:

Crystal Stars is used in the Terra fight or Rosalina?

The latter.

1 minute ago, Fein-Life said:

I've definitely taken 10 lives off of terra and she just keeps on KEEPING ON........ this is insane..

Like I said, one life is restored every time Terra uses Riot Blade, up to the maximum of 10.

This is such bullshit... I'm still fighting her and idk if I should give up or not.. Riot Blade happens at damage thresholds so it's going to happen a set number of times. I'm hitting with Ultima and Darkstar for good damage as much as possible.

What setup did you use ? The only problem I run into is Peach dies after riot blade overtime.. and Mario will die after Tsunami or whatever its called if he doesn't block or have the invincibility.. 

Do you have a video of beating her hardmode and do you have a gear set recommendation?

14 minutes ago, Fein-Life said:

What setup did you use ? The only problem I run into is Peach dies after riot blade overtime.. and Mario will die after Tsunami or whatever its called if he doesn't block or have the invincibility.. 

Do you have a video of beating her hardmode and do you have a gear set recommendation?

You can always use Celebi to keep Peach invincible for a little while.  Schala's Ring is very useful for this as well.

I don't have a video for beating Terra, since I didn't feel she was that hard compared to the others.

Just beat Magus to get the Schala Ring.

What does it do exactly and what the hell does the Nova Armor do?

And, while we're at it, whats the Super Suit and Brave Suit do? anything special? I'm noticing certain armors have hidden properties..

Schala's Ring gives one character invincibility.  On the 10th use, it gives everyone invincibility and disappears forever.  You can't get it back due to a bug.

Nova Armor is the male counterpart to the Rainbow Robe.

Super Suit and Brave Suit don't matter to you at this point.  Every point of defense makes a massive difference.

Have you beaten May and Dawn?  You'll want their rewards before doing the FF boss rush...

Edited by Doomsday31415

Yes, I beat them earlier, then I beat the 3rd trainer and got the kerocolas... Then I picked up two more Found illusions... The Soul Dew is BROKEN amazing btw.

I'mm just trying to find the best gear for Mario Right now.. I've been rocking the Lazy Shell and Adamantite..

Crystal Rings are probably the way to go.  They provide the status protection while Lazy Shell/Nova Armor/Rainbow Robe protect against the elements.

ok, so my characters are complete, but I'm struggling with Rosalina. I beat the piss out of Terra Now, I farmed 3 crystal rings (Although I'm only using 2 because Soul Dew is so busted).

2 questions - 

1.) Is there a specific turn counter needed to beat Rosalina - in other words, how do you make her use Crystal Stars while the Starfish things are gone, because she tends to use it when the starfish reappear, and theres no way to survive it, even with 240 defense.

2.)Why did you use a speed Bracer on Mario over a crystal ring?

A lot of bosses use certain attacks after a set number of turns.  Rosalina is no exception.

I used speed bracer on Mario because it maximized my chances of success.

Just beat Rosalina.. She was a joke once I went back with a speed ring and ultra shakes.

Next is getting the Galaxy Gear, any suggestions on best way to farm money or galaxy coins?

Also, whats the point in galaxy gear if the game is over and is there any item that allows mistake blocks vs Xion?

Considering Rosalina is entirely strategy, and you saw exactly how to do it, it's not surprising you were able to win.  She is the hardest boss., though, so grats all the same. :inglip:

Galaxy items, specifically Galaxy Rings, will help you survive Xion.  I farmed coins using the Master.

I appreciate your help because you are the reason I was able to complete this game to this stage. Xion is up to me I shall farm all the galaxy gear tonight.

Thank you again for so much help.

Good luck!  No amount of strategy will save you from Xion if you can't block her attacks...

And you're welcome :pipeguy:

Edited by Doomsday31415