Darkkefka

Content and hard mode

5 posts in this topic

Version 9 is going to greatly change the way this game is played. Much like how the yugioh ban list works, I will have to observe what's OP and being spammed over and, and then I'll make the hard mode with the needed buffs/nerfs.

Also, the decision was made to remove that little punishment from version 8 that I snuck in. It's up to YOU if you want to cross save between difficulties, but be warned that they will be TWO DIFFERENT GAMES, so doing so can be hazardous to your save file.

I'm still checking for text typos now that I can FINALLY fix them without bugs. And I also have to check for certain SPCs due to the new Galaxy Star and Celebi nerfs.

Make Other spells usable. only 4-5 spells are used really throughout a whole play through. Also, can you add a swap shop that allows the swap between coins, galaxy coins, Frog Coins, etc..? And last but not least.. can you nerf enemies Crit attacks like meteor, Dark spells that autokill, etc?

Aside from that, I'm playing this game religiously everyday and I just setup my stream today for Hardcode speed running :) 

1 hour ago, Fein-Life said:

Make Other spells usable. only 4-5 spells are used really throughout a whole play through. Also, can you add a swap shop that allows the swap between coins, galaxy coins, Frog Coins, etc..? And last but not least.. can you nerf enemies Crit attacks like meteor, Dark spells that autokill, etc?

Most of these have actually be addressed in v9.  Auto-life can be used to counter meteor, and mortality protection can be used to counter dark spells.  The latter was already in v8 as well, though.

Tell me. What items does Elizabeth and Margaret give again? Been awhile since I've played old v9.

Edited by Darkcelestrian

Liz gives out the 2nd strongest armor to the ally that defeated her..inferior only to the armor you win in the FF Boss rush. Margaret gives out the strongest defensive accessory that anybody can use.