Fein-Life

My twitch stream

7 posts in this topic

Hey community! I've finally set up a few ways to stream, although it's not the best quality or the best looking - the gameplay will be good.

I will be helping people by doing live demonstrations and tutorials of anything you may need help with.

Currently I'm going to be doing speedrun on HM Super Mario RPG Armageddon for smithy and both boss runs.

I'm also going to be streaming another great hack - Final Fantasy 6 - Return of the Dark Sorcerer.

My twitch name is FeinLife

Would it be possible to get a copy of v.9 for me to play and check for errors, typos, OPness and balance? I'd like to stream it too

16 minutes ago, Fein-Life said:

Would it be possible to get a copy of v.9 for me to play and check for errors, typos, OPness and balance? I'd like to stream it too

Possible?  Yes.  Likely to happen?  No.

Unless DK decides that another beta test is needed before releasing the content (easy) mode of v9, this won't happen.

On a positive note, the game's already been tested for balance, and it shouldn't be much longer!  Once v9 comes out, feel free to stream it all you like.

Edited by Doomsday31415

I'm so hyped to play v.9

This is my third favorite game of all time, but this is my second favorite hack of all time - maybe my number one favorite... It's tied lol.