Doomsday31415

Roadmap for v9

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I know you've been waiting for a long time now.  While I can't tell you "v9 will come out in a week", I can tell you what's left before it gets released.  There's actually not much left to do!  With that in mind, here's the roadmap:

• DK's currently going through to fix any issues caused by the Galaxy Star/Celebi changes.  Long story short, those items can only be used once per battle now, and the way that's done affects every battle in the game internally.
  • There's a few isolated QOL changes to be added, for example:
    • Having an ingame character (Frogfucius?) give hints on where to go post-Smithy.
    • Minor adjustments to the Smithy fight.
    • Galaxy coin shop addition and adjustments.
    • Adjusting the minigame in the Ice Caves.
  • Add some sort of credits.
  • Add a few surprises.
  • After the above is finished, the game needs to be tested one last time.

If nothing comes up from the above, v9 will then be released!

Edited by Doomsday31415

That’s awesome! I’m extremely excited for this next new version~ I can’t wait to see what you guys have got in store for us! 😊

Oh boy! I can't wait for this version to be completely done. I'm so hyped! Knowing it's the final version it kinda makes me sad, but it also makes me see how much someone could care for this game in order to work so hard for this since the very first version. Thank you Darkkefka and all other modders that are helping for your effort!

I agree with you on that MuteCitizenMaster. I’m excited for the newest version and it is sad that it is coming to the end of the Adventure of Darkkefka’s Greatest rom hack that he has ever created! I’m ready for this~

What's the current status of testing? I know between everyone's other projects, and a severe and heartbreaking personal crisis for one of the beta testers, things have been snagged up a lot. What do things look like from here and is there anything I or other community members can do to help out?