Fein-Life

My First submitted Speed RUN

29 posts in this topic

It's worth noting I don't speedrun the game on emulator anymore... I use the SNES classic (which is also what wolfblade uses).

Whether or not 1.54.1 or 1.53 for Mac are allowed, you'll have to ask wolfblade.

Edited by Doomsday31415

10 hours ago, Fein-Life said:

I downloaded version 1.5.3 Snes9x for mac

So, I just had a lengthy conversation with wolfblade about whether to allow the Mac version (neither of us uses Mac)... good news, it's now allowed!

Furthermore, any version of Snes9X higher than 1.53 will also be allowed, in addition to Snes9XGX (for Wii) and "official emulation" (SNES Classic and VC).  Of course, actual hardware is also allowed.

Other points of interest:

• Please make sure the quality is at least decent.  If possible, record the video at the same time as streaming and then submit the recording.
  • You can find good timers and other resources here: https://www.speedrun.com/resources
  • This should go without saying, but emulator functions such as save states, speedups, etc. are not allowed.
    • This only applies during the run itself of course.
  • Have fun!  There are rules in place to make sure everyone is on an even playing field, but the goal is to have a good time speedrunning a beefed up version of an amazing game :coolguy: