Fein-Life

Playthrough # 4 is live!

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm going to be playing through this game AGAIN for the fourth time, but this time... I'm going to be recording for a speedrun! 

I'm going to do this several times.. but my rules are

New Game plus

Any difficulty

Any %

Speedrun

I'm going to be starting a speedrun category on SpeedRun.com after I complete my first run

The categories are obviously changeable and completely open to your suggestions.

In order for us to create a category I will have to create runs.

@Gi Nattak Yes, I do plan on streaming it. I'm finishing up my youtube tutorials on Super Mario RPG Armageddon, and then I'm going to switch to ROTDS... but I was really hoping to play ROTDS version 2.0, but it doesn't seem like it's ever going to come out. 

Gotcha. And yeah I hear ya, it sure does seem like it lol. What started out as a mostly graphical update has gone far beyond. It's definitely getting there, though, I promise, work has never ceased in the last almost year for this massive update. There's still some major code workings that are needed for one of the major new 'things', but the vast majority of the main work is finished. It's just a matter of having the time and drive to do it, in regards to my good buddy Madsiur (the assembly coder), as he is a very busy man. And after all's done it'll need to be tested again very thoroughly... Honestly it'll be a couple months off still I'd say. Can't rush these things. :)

Edited by Gi Nattak

I can help test it thoroughly 😁

Also, can you release what u have right now just to me and let me stream it? Haha

I'm so impatient and I game all day..