Vaylen

Few suggestions(Bserk resist, warp)

5 posts in this topic

Hello there~

You cannot get muddle resistance without berserk resistance. Incidentally, the characters you might want berserking are the ones you definitely do not want muddled. Is this intended as a balance lever, or an oversight

Secondly... Could the warp spell be disabled in the colosseum? This is just... annoying and rather unnecessary.

As far as "intended vs oversight" goes, every single time I've asked about it, it was something intended. Obviously I can't speak for the devs in that regard with this.

As far as warp goes, I don't see why that can't be done (assuming it's not too difficult to implement) in the next minor version.

Bserk and muddle resistance is something I've pondered before but ultimately decided to leave as-is. It's not something I have strong feelings for either way.

Disabling Warp at the Colosseum could prove tricky, since doing so is a function of the enemy, not the formation.

3 hours ago, BTB said:

Bserk and muddle resistance is something I've pondered before but ultimately decided to leave as-is. It's not something I have strong feelings for either way.

Disabling Warp at the Colosseum could prove tricky, since doing so is a function of the enemy, not the formation.

I see. Warp in the coloseum is just really annoying... Tried to fight Siegfried with Shadow - but Shadow just did not want and warped out of the battle thrice before finishing him.

Muddle resistance without Berserk resistance I think is possible via the Siren esper and some of Gau's rages. Not a terribly useful fact to make use of, as Gau will be using the Dragon Rage anyways and Edgar shouldn't berserk. So, it's only a quark available for berserk Celes strategies with Illumina or something.