Yakibomb

QUESTION: Can I make new art for the title screen?

11 posts in this topic

I'm offering some help on making a nice, cool looking title screen if you guys are interested. Please reply to this thread DK and/or Doomsday, I'd like to know your thoughts.

I am limited only by the resources LazyShell provides! xD Things like making custom font on the title, custom tiles (like for L1/L2/L3/Sprite stuff) are in my capability.

I'm sure you guys can whip something stellar up, so no doubt there. Just wondering if you would like little ol' me to do it.

I'd post my portfolio but I don't really want to advertise, do you'll just have to take my word for it that I make neat art made for SMRPG. ;)

Edited by Yakibomb

14 minutes ago, Yakibomb said:

nice, cool looking title screen

What did you have in mind?  I'm not against changes to the title screen, but this leaves a bit much to the imagination... :smugguy:

I'd support your art on my channel if it's good enough and original.

The layout I used for my twitch overlay was all custom but I used other people's character designs. I'd love to use something a little more dedicated. I pieced together everything one by one.

What did u have in mind? I'm not affiliated with the creation of this game - I'm just an addict. Lol

Yeah, the proposition was something I sort of just tossed up in the air. I was hoping to change the title font to something else that felt more official and original to be part of a big hack like this. The original title does not do it justice, even if it is the original game with extensive original content.

Let me try to whip something up.

And I am not trying to "one up" you Fein-Life, haha.

Edited by Yakibomb

I do think whatever the title screen looks like should include the original art (or at least a variant of it).  Other than that, looking forward to what you come up with!  :coolguy:

I made this!

tester.png

tester2.png

I'm not sure if this is a good start or not. This was me trying to use 3D Builder/3D Paint to make a logo for the first time.

Go ahead, you can tell me what you really think about these.

Edited by Yakibomb

The 2nd definitely looks better than the 1st, but neither looks like the font on the title screen.

As I've already said, I'm against the removal of the original art on the title screen, so whatever you come up with needs to compliment that.