Sign in to follow this  
Augestein

Monster Tactics : Augestein Adventure

35 posts in this topic

You'd have to know the base raw values and growths, and how to level them to whatever level you want.  These have been changed from vanilla.  Otherwise it's pretty much the same.

YES. Thanks for the save. Now I can continue. And this battle was actually pretty fun. The fact that it's no longer an assassination mission makes this much better than it was before. You actually have to employ some other strategy besides just "rush Wiegraf down." And the battle actually becomes noteworthy in my opinion. 

Maybe it was because I was excited to be playing again, but I find this fight pretty easy regardless. 

The amount of new enemies in this is pretty staggering when compared to Vanilla. It still manages to provide a decent challenge without actually being too annoying in my opinion. 

I took out my voice this time. It must be said. I. HATE. UNDEAD. SO. MUCH. SO MUCH. If you guys want Riovannes in the flesh-- ie, no post commentary, let me know. That fight is... Good lord. I thought Grog Hill was pretty annoying, but this one just takes a massive dump on Grog Hill. 

Alright, I know that normally I post once a week or so, but I have to say, I'm suffering from some real FFT burn out. And no, it's not from playing Monster Tactics. I really enjoy it, it's just that I shouldn't have immediately jumped from 1.3 into MT. It's good, but I'll be coming back to it a bit later as I've been a bit busy as well, and I haven't had as much time to play it-- as friends have wanted to play other games with me. I'll be back. To be continued. 

noooooooooooooo.png

I understand though.  I've been a bit burnt out from working on it, which is why aside from a few bugfixes, I haven't done much on MT in the past few months.  Also, other games...

On 10/16/2017 at 1:23 PM, Emmy said:

noooooooooooooo.png

I understand though.  I've been a bit burnt out from working on it, which is why aside from a few bugfixes, I haven't done much on MT in the past few months.  Also, other games...

Yeah, let me recover, and I should be good to go afterward. I'll definitely do one of the games on here just so you'll have an idea when I swing back around to no longer feeling the burn. 

Though I will say that the fights are fantastic, and it's really fun. I just don't want to have bland, boring commentary because I'm forcing myself to play.