Sign in to follow this  
Sealarkspur

Incorrect EXP listed in spreadsheet for Tyrano

6 posts in this topic

It says 4000 but he only gives 1000.

On a related note, since Dinosaur Forest seems to be completely nerfed, what's the best place to grind XP in WoR?

56 minutes ago, Sealarkspur said:

It says 4000 but he only gives 1000.

On a related note, since Dinosaur Forest seems to be completely nerfed, what's the best place to grind XP in WoR?

XP is divided evenly among party members. Just to be sure I double checked and they're giving the correct 4k.

I'm not 100% on grinding spots but I'm pretty sure the deserts are the grinding spots now.

For ELs, deserts (except Figaro) and the Fanatics' Tower are best, with the latter being better.

For normal levels, I think Dino Forest is still best, just not as good as in vanilla. Then again, haven't grinded there since ELs were introduced, so iunno.

Deserts for general farming(Money, EL, EXP)

Fanatics is really good for EL farming.

For money, forest near WoR Jidoor. The frogs and, especially, movers give lotsa money.

For EXP, Dino Forest is still good. You level pretty fast there anyway - at least, till lvl 30. Leveling past 30 is intended to be real hard(As 30~ish is the intended "maximum").

Dino Forest has the best exp

Movers have the best gp

Any desert besides the big Figaro desert is a very balanced and efficient place to grind both gp/exp.  I like it better than Dino/Movers because you’re less likely to die.

Gogo’s cave is an excellent place as well.