Fein-Life

Version 9 Beta stream!

22 posts in this topic

Guys, I have Wonderful news!

I will officially be streaming version 9 Beta from beginning to end!

It will be a blind playthrough so we will be able to witness the new greatness together!

I will only be streaming - I will NOT be giving the patch out to anyone - I'm sorry ahead of time.

I will begin streaming tonight - for 2 to 3 hours tonight.

I'm thinking 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. tonight Central Time.

Beta? Or are you referring to the alpha that was released for a little while on insane difficulty? If it is the beta then how did you get it and why aren't dk or doomsday leaving a v9 beta public for everyone?

Edited by Darkcelestrian

It's Beta.

DarkKefka privately sent me this patch.

It's the precursor to the release.

I don't have an answer to your latter questions unfortunately.

Edited by Fein-Life

1 hour ago, Joelback03 said:

Does this mean that version 9 will be released shortly after beta testing is finished?

Most likely, yes. This beta run -more or less- is basically a final run through of bugs etc.. before DK will release it.

On a side note... my computer is doing a massive update and I don't know if it will be done in time for streaming at 8 p.m. tonight unfortunately.. I bought this new computer today so I have to get all the streaming software and templates to complete, the emulators and games to work, and the updates for windows to complete.

Well guys, yesterday's stream was a success!

I'll be continuing exactly where I left off today! I got a few things I need to finish up before I stream, but be expecting a notification in a couple hours!

Yo fein, hop on discord when you get the chance so we can make sure you have the right version (discord link is the CHAT at the top of this site).

Edited by Doomsday31415

5 hours ago, Doomsday31415 said:

Yo fein, hop on discord when you get the chance so we can make sure you have the right version (discord link is the CHAT at the top of this site).

Can I get one lol?

1 hour ago, Darkcelestrian said:

Can I get one lol?

We're trying to limit access to v9 until after it's been released, so it's a tough sell.

If you really want to beta test it though, feel free to make your case on discord :) 

On 11/7/2018 at 7:22 PM, Doomsday31415 said:

We're trying to limit access to v9 until after it's been released, so it's a tough sell.

If you really want to beta test it though, feel free to make your case on discord :) 

I want to test it out! What should i do?

13 minutes ago, Darkcelestrian said:

Go on the discord and make a case for why you should test out the beta. 

Do I hear an echo?

:bsnsguy:

But in all seriousness, I'm not saying it to be mean.  It's much easier to communicate on discord, and I want to make sure this doesn't end up exploding into a pseudo-open beta.

Edited by Doomsday31415

18 hours ago, Doomsday31415 said:

Do I hear an echo?

:bsnsguy:

But in all seriousness, I'm not saying it to be mean.  It's much easier to communicate on discord, and I want to make sure this doesn't end up exploding into a pseudo-open beta.

What channel do I find you on in the discord?

As you don't even look around before asking for instructions, I'm unsure that you qualify as a closed-beta beta tester.

*whistles*

5 hours ago, Kaffe Myers said:

As you don't even look around before asking for instructions, I'm unsure that you qualify as a closed-beta beta tester.

*whistles*

Are you talking to me or Soul? Cuz if you are talking to me I wasn't asking for instructions lol.

To answer your question vaguely, I always find it weird when people wanting something don't seem to do a minimal effort to get it.

I'm also being a little bit of a douche.

3 hours ago, Kaffe Myers said:

To answer your question vaguely, I always find it weird when people wanting something don't seem to do a minimal effort to get it.

I'm also being a little bit of a douche.

Oh you was talking about Soul. My bad then.

3 hours ago, Doomsday31415 said:

FYI, the channel won't be visible until you tell the moderators you're not a bot.

That explains why last time i tried to join the server, everything was "empty" but one notification.

I don't have intentions to beta test it, but i don't mind looking at updates or anything else related. unless testing how far can you go underleveled counts too