Fein-Life

I'm sorry..

6 posts in this topic

Guys, I know it probably isn't a big deal to y'all... But, recently I went from hardcore playing and streaming to NOTHING. I WAS BLESSED with the opportunity to stream v.9 beta before it's release (not sure if it was released yet or not..) but after just one stream... I stopped.

My mom died... That night after I streamed, I got the call. I haven't streamed or played any games at all since.. my gf left me yesterday, which was my b-day.. and my dad told me he's moving across the country to live with my sister so she can take care of him..

I feel like I'm losing everything...

Hey man, I'm glad you're alright.  We knew you were really looking forward to playing the beta, so when you suddenly disappeared without a word, I was really worried.  I'm sorry about your mom :(

It might seem like everything's falling apart right now, but you're through the worst of it.  And I've got good news!  We're not done testing the beta.  You can still test it if you want (although you'll need to come onto discord so we can give you the updated version).

Either way, feel free to message me on discord and we can chat about things.  :pipeguy:

I know I don't know you... I am glad to hear you're ok. Dude I'm sorry for your loss. Us guys hadn't heard back from you after the stream, we got worried and searched for you online any way we could. No word since, until now! :) Thankfully.

Hey, I want you to know we've got your back and acknowledge how you feel. I know it's tough, just know there is a silver lining there. A lot of people feel exactly like you do. Reach out.

As for the project: Doomsday and Darkkefka will keep you up to date on what's going on. I too am streaming, however we can use more hands on deck! I'm getting bodied badly and need help. :P 

Edited by Yakibomb

As a person who lost 3 familiy members in the past 2 years, I know what you're going through. We're here for you if you need to talk or anything. But I can image that you just need some time way. I did the same thing. Stay strong dude.

As a person who has never lost a family member I cant imagine what your going through. But you dont have to say sorry for leaving, your going through some tough times and we understand fully.