Darkkefka

Version 9 Public Release!!!!

121 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, annh said:

Appreciate the response! Yeah i'm pretty sure i've gotten all of those. Frogfucius is directing me only towards the boss rush at this point it seems as well. And uh, I thought I was playing normal? When I first downloaded the ips it said (normal) inside of it. I'm not sure if this is what actually happened why you made that assumption but i'm gonna take a guess at this...

A little bit before I found some of the 'two turns per turn' items I was trying to do some research and thought maybe content mode was some kind of mode where you get everything or something (like a cheat mode, i'm noob) lol. I now have 2 entirely separate folders titled 'snes' and 'snes2'. The snes2 is where I downloaded the content mod version and tried it in the other folder. Despite the emulators being in entirely separate directories upon returning to my 'normal' savefile (the folder titled 'snes') the color changed of the menu files. I'm pretty sure that my menu's were originally blue. And now its green lol. I could be wrong though again i'm noob :P

You're playing content mode without a doubt. Otherwise you wouldn't have the accessory of Mario or Bowser.

Edited by Nitro

1 hour ago, annh said:

Appreciate the response! Yeah i'm pretty sure i've gotten all of those. Frogfucius is directing me only towards the boss rush at this point it seems as well. And uh, I thought I was playing normal? When I first downloaded the ips it said (normal) inside of it. I'm not sure if this is what actually happened why you made that assumption but i'm gonna take a guess at this...

A little bit before I found some of the 'two turns per turn' items I was trying to do some research and thought maybe content mode was some kind of mode where you get everything or something (like a cheat mode, i'm noob) lol. I now have 2 entirely separate folders titled 'snes' and 'snes2'. The snes2 is where I downloaded the content mod version and tried it in the other folder. Despite the emulators being in entirely separate directories upon returning to my 'normal' savefile (the folder titled 'snes') the color changed of the menu files. I'm pretty sure that my menu's were originally blue. And now its green lol. I could be wrong though again i'm noob :P

It's possible you originally grabbed the pre-release, which is somewhere between content mode and normal mode, being blue but calling itself content mode.

Hi , I’m sorry for the noob question I saw a video on YouTube for this and I was extremely interested to play it . Is it possible  to find a already patched rom ?

I unfortunately don’t have a computer and i play this stuff on my jailbroken iPhone. If anyone could help me find a version of the normal mode that’s patched please :(

1 hour ago, Bloodydmg said:

Hi , I’m sorry for the noob question I saw a video on YouTube for this and I was extremely interested to play it . Is it possible  to find a already patched rom ?

I unfortunately don’t have a computer and i play this stuff on my jailbroken iPhone. If anyone could help me find a version of the normal mode that’s patched please :(

You could ask someone on Discord for help.

17 hours ago, Bloodydmg said:

Do you know the discord link so I can enter the chat ?

You can find it by locating the "chat" tab at the top of this site.

Hi sorry I had another question I have the game up and running but now I am having a problem with save states . I was playing for a hour and the I made a save state and it then the game crashed . I then reloaded the game and it was back to pretty much the beginning. is there a way to fix it ? 

B87B6C55-2D0F-47C3-9076-B4BB7BBFFDF5.png

17 hours ago, Bloodydmg said:

Hi sorry I had another question I have the game up and running but now I am having a problem with save states . I was playing for a hour and the I made a save state and it then the game crashed . I then reloaded the game and it was back to pretty much the beginning. is there a way to fix it ? 

B87B6C55-2D0F-47C3-9076-B4BB7BBFFDF5.png

While it does seem to be a problem with save states, it could also be because your emulator doesn't like Armageddon. Unless a version of Snes9X that is confirmed to work is being used, I'm not sure if the problem could be solved. Unless the former is true, and save states are just being nasty. Try not to use them.

5 minutes ago, stupidhead64 said:

Could someone point me in the right direction on where to find older versions?  Specifically v2?  Thanks

No version earlier than v4.9 is currently out in the wild.

If you have Discord, you could try DMing Darkkefka asking if he's got it stored somewhere. If you don't have Discord, then I would suggest sending him a PM here on NGPlus.

On 5/27/2020 at 12:45 PM, Doomsday31415 said:

If it's not included in the older versions, it likely no longer exists.  At the very least, there is no known copy of it.

Where is the "older versions" at?  Thanks

1 hour ago, stupidhead64 said:

Where is the "older versions" at?  Thanks

In the downloads section.  The latest version is the default, but you can select any older version to download.

On 5/27/2020 at 3:26 AM, Nitro said:

No version earlier than v4.9 is currently out in the wild.

If you have Discord, you could try DMing Darkkefka asking if he's got it stored somewhere. If you don't have Discord, then I would suggest sending him a PM here on NGPlus.

I have Discord, confuses the shit out of me because I hardly use it lol.  What channel is he on?  Thanks

2 hours ago, stupidhead64 said:

I have Discord, confuses the shit out of me because I hardly use it lol.  What channel is he on?  Thanks

Just press on the chat icon next to forums on the top of the page, that'll take you to NGPlus' Discord server, from there DK can be found in the members list under the "modders" section.

Hello the game is good but for the Speed running, it is not easy for special battle and the last stars.
The my version change it is.

Me create easy version.

= -20 % HP all monsters
= +25 % EXP and gold learn
= -15 % other monsters state

Edited by Tedrainbow

On 2020-08-07 at 9:09 PM, Tedrainbow said:

Hello the game is good but for the Speed running, it is not easy for special battle and the last stars.
The my version change it is.

Me create easy version.

= -20 % HP all monsters
= +25 % EXP and gold learn
= -15 % other monsters state

Have you tried content mode?

So the Anti Guy in Booster Pass is invisible to me, is there anything I can do to fix this other than trying to repatch the game?

Nevermind, I fixed it.

Edited by Volcannon
Found the problem and solved it

Hello, I'm new around the forums, but am not at all new to Armageddon. Not really sure where to ask this, but I figured this would be the best place. I saw somewhere that there was mentions of a version 9.1 with a hard mode planned, and was wondering if that has since been canned seeing as it has been over 3 years now. Can anyone confirm this?

11 minutes ago, PainlesslyBasic said:

Hello, I'm new around the forums, but am not at all new to Armageddon. Not really sure where to ask this, but I figured this would be the best place. I saw somewhere that there was mentions of a version 9.1 with a hard mode planned, and was wondering if that has since been canned seeing as it has been over 3 years now. Can anyone confirm this?

Slowly being worked on by busy devs.