Darkkefka

Version 9 Public Release!!!!

115 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, annh said:

Appreciate the response! Yeah i'm pretty sure i've gotten all of those. Frogfucius is directing me only towards the boss rush at this point it seems as well. And uh, I thought I was playing normal? When I first downloaded the ips it said (normal) inside of it. I'm not sure if this is what actually happened why you made that assumption but i'm gonna take a guess at this...

A little bit before I found some of the 'two turns per turn' items I was trying to do some research and thought maybe content mode was some kind of mode where you get everything or something (like a cheat mode, i'm noob) lol. I now have 2 entirely separate folders titled 'snes' and 'snes2'. The snes2 is where I downloaded the content mod version and tried it in the other folder. Despite the emulators being in entirely separate directories upon returning to my 'normal' savefile (the folder titled 'snes') the color changed of the menu files. I'm pretty sure that my menu's were originally blue. And now its green lol. I could be wrong though again i'm noob :P

You're playing content mode without a doubt. Otherwise you wouldn't have the accessory of Mario or Bowser.

Edited by Nitro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, annh said:

Appreciate the response! Yeah i'm pretty sure i've gotten all of those. Frogfucius is directing me only towards the boss rush at this point it seems as well. And uh, I thought I was playing normal? When I first downloaded the ips it said (normal) inside of it. I'm not sure if this is what actually happened why you made that assumption but i'm gonna take a guess at this...

A little bit before I found some of the 'two turns per turn' items I was trying to do some research and thought maybe content mode was some kind of mode where you get everything or something (like a cheat mode, i'm noob) lol. I now have 2 entirely separate folders titled 'snes' and 'snes2'. The snes2 is where I downloaded the content mod version and tried it in the other folder. Despite the emulators being in entirely separate directories upon returning to my 'normal' savefile (the folder titled 'snes') the color changed of the menu files. I'm pretty sure that my menu's were originally blue. And now its green lol. I could be wrong though again i'm noob :P

It's possible you originally grabbed the pre-release, which is somewhere between content mode and normal mode, being blue but calling itself content mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi , I’m sorry for the noob question I saw a video on YouTube for this and I was extremely interested to play it . Is it possible  to find a already patched rom ?

I unfortunately don’t have a computer and i play this stuff on my jailbroken iPhone. If anyone could help me find a version of the normal mode that’s patched please :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bloodydmg said:

Hi , I’m sorry for the noob question I saw a video on YouTube for this and I was extremely interested to play it . Is it possible  to find a already patched rom ?

I unfortunately don’t have a computer and i play this stuff on my jailbroken iPhone. If anyone could help me find a version of the normal mode that’s patched please :(

You could ask someone on Discord for help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bloodydmg said:

Do you know the discord link so I can enter the chat ?

You can find it by locating the "chat" tab at the top of this site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi sorry I had another question I have the game up and running but now I am having a problem with save states . I was playing for a hour and the I made a save state and it then the game crashed . I then reloaded the game and it was back to pretty much the beginning. is there a way to fix it ? 

B87B6C55-2D0F-47C3-9076-B4BB7BBFFDF5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bloodydmg said:

Hi sorry I had another question I have the game up and running but now I am having a problem with save states . I was playing for a hour and the I made a save state and it then the game crashed . I then reloaded the game and it was back to pretty much the beginning. is there a way to fix it ? 

B87B6C55-2D0F-47C3-9076-B4BB7BBFFDF5.png

While it does seem to be a problem with save states, it could also be because your emulator doesn't like Armageddon. Unless a version of Snes9X that is confirmed to work is being used, I'm not sure if the problem could be solved. Unless the former is true, and save states are just being nasty. Try not to use them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could someone point me in the right direction on where to find older versions?  Specifically v2?  Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, stupidhead64 said:

Could someone point me in the right direction on where to find older versions?  Specifically v2?  Thanks

No version earlier than v4.9 is currently out in the wild.

If you have Discord, you could try DMing Darkkefka asking if he's got it stored somewhere. If you don't have Discord, then I would suggest sending him a PM here on NGPlus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's not included in the older versions, it likely no longer exists.  At the very least, there is no known copy of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2020 at 12:45 PM, Doomsday31415 said:

If it's not included in the older versions, it likely no longer exists.  At the very least, there is no known copy of it.

Where is the "older versions" at?  Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stupidhead64 said:

Where is the "older versions" at?  Thanks

In the downloads section.  The latest version is the default, but you can select any older version to download.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2020 at 3:26 AM, Nitro said:

No version earlier than v4.9 is currently out in the wild.

If you have Discord, you could try DMing Darkkefka asking if he's got it stored somewhere. If you don't have Discord, then I would suggest sending him a PM here on NGPlus.

I have Discord, confuses the shit out of me because I hardly use it lol.  What channel is he on?  Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stupidhead64 said:

I have Discord, confuses the shit out of me because I hardly use it lol.  What channel is he on?  Thanks

Just press on the chat icon next to forums on the top of the page, that'll take you to NGPlus' Discord server, from there DK can be found in the members list under the "modders" section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now