Darkkefka

Version 9 bug report (report all problems here)

299 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2018 at 0:35 AM, Foxito said:

Not sure if this is a bug, but when i loaded my save in bean valley (where the piranhas get watered) and even when they got watered they wouldnt grow lol, it works now after i entered the lvl again (i died and then reentered but i doubt the dying part matters)

I'm starting to feel like you have a corrupted rom... I'm not seeing that issue.

Could you hop on discord so we can chat?

3 minutes ago, MuteCitizenMaster said:

Light Ring Description Typo: "Halves holy, weak to thuinder."

i've seen that typo. Thanks. My finger slipped. lol

52 minutes ago, Joelback03 said:

Is Pokémon trainer Red supposed to be available before May and Dawn?

Yes. He's now available after you catch the first 3 they both ask for.

It seems that if you walk behind the giant star door, you can go inside it without needing to activate it.

Spoiler

Sin título.jpg

Edited by MuteCitizenMaster

1 hour ago, MuteCitizenMaster said:

It seems that if you walk behind the giant star door, you can go inside it without needing to activate it.

That's actually a different area.

Quick question, does the hidden chest text bug prevent me from getting the prize?

Edit: Also, what IS the prize? I'm guessing it's

Spoiler

the Lazy Shell armor and the Speed Bracer.

Edited by Joelback03

1 hour ago, Joelback03 said:

Quick question, does the hidden chest text bug prevent me from getting the prize?

Edit: Also, what IS the prize? I'm guessing it's

Reveal hidden contents

the Lazy Shell armor and the Speed Bracer.

I just found out that the answer is NO

I think Bahamut's psychopath message states the wrong amount of health.

In the Lazy Shell editor, it says if "insert memory here" = 8, remove self, which translates to 240K health, while the psychopath message says 120K health.

Same is true for Arceus. Psychopath states 210K, while the battle script says if "insert memory here" = 9, remove self, which translates to 270K health.

Azelf psychopath states 150K, battle script states if "insert memory here" = 6 (180K) remove self. Same for Uxie, Mesprit is correct value though (memory = 5)

Trial Mode Belome psychopath message states 30K, battle script states if memory = 2 (60K) remove self.

Trial Mode Booster psychopath message states 90K, battle script states if memory = 4 (120K) remove self.

General Guy psychopath message states 90K, battle script states if memory = 4 (120K) remove self.

Goddess psychopath message states 120K, battle script states if memory = 5 (150K) remove self.

Lapras psychopath message states 210K, battle script states if memory = 8 (240K) remove self.

Lunar Bahamut psychopath message states 120K, battle script states if memory = 7 (210K) remove self.

Magikoopa psychopath message states 30K, battle script never states anything about leaving the battle (no issues with the fight though) but it does state if memory = 2 (60K) do some things then clear the memory.

Manager HP states 25K, psychopath message states 30K.

Omega psychopath message states 150K, battle scripts states if memory = 8 (240K) remove self.

Ozma psychopath message states 150K, battle script states if memory = 4 (120K) remove self. I suggest increasing Ozma's health to 150K, otherwise the battle is too easy. (that's just my opinion though)

All 4(?) trial mode snifits psychopath message states 30K, battle script states if memory = 3 (90K) remove self. This one is just comfusing in so many different ways.

Snorlax psychopath message states 240K, battle script states if memory = 9 (270K) remove self.

Trial Mode Yaridovich psychopath message states 120K, battle script states if memory = 3 (90K) remove self.

Yiazmat psychopath message states 300K, battle script states if memory = 6 (180K) remove self. Remember when this guy had 600K outside of the FF boss rush?

I know that psychopath has been removed, but it's technically still wrong. Also, why the hell does Mesprit have less health than Azelf and Uxie?

psychopath doesn't exist in v.9. I didn't bother to edit the text because it's kind of pointless. Just got a little lazy I guess... :P 

I have no idea why I gave mespirit lesser health. If anything, it should have been the other way around...

Spoiler

Xion's health was reduced for easy mode.

Spoiler

Liz and margaret's vunerbility depends on what attack they last used.

4 hours ago, Joelback03 said:

And while I'm at it

Hide contents

Why was Xion's health reduced from 900K to 600K?

i think in the hard mode xion hp will be close to 1 milhon  or 900K we will know when hard mode comes out

10 minutes ago, Doomsday31415 said:

Might as well make it 3 million with all the damage you can deal.

:no:

Make that 5 million and we have a deal.

4 minutes ago, Rafael duque said:

i think 5 milion is ok becuse i think there will be not a dmg overflow

There would be a memory overflow probably.

If the highest value a memory address can reach is 255, then the highest possible hp (that is with the actual health being 30K) is 7650000.