Darkkefka

Version 9 bug report (report all problems here)

299 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Joelback03 said:

If the box above this text is visible you should ignore it

The REAL limit depends on how many memory addresses there is.

On 5/9/2018 at 11:20 PM, Doomsday31415 said:

So I just tried multiple times with the exact same version of retroarch and the snes9x core, but I'm not reproducing this.

Is anyone able to record this happening, or have reproducible steps?

I managed to find the exact bug and reproduce it at any time. the bug actually happens in the first map of Kero Sewers, once inside, while standing near the upper area while the water has not been drained, when a Cheep cheep jumps and appears on the screen for a little until jumping back to the water, it sets your Galaxy Coins to 3. I started a new game to try to find the bug but I also managed to reproduce it on my older save file.

Video link of the bug: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GfM5CJ0eJO9huIERJ6mmN7h9AhMk6Dca

Edited by Garro

Sorry for making Armageddon seem broken, but I found another bug.

After beating Pokémon trainer may, I couldn't move while jumping. It fixed itself after exiting the area though.

5 minutes ago, Garro said:

I managed to find the exact bug and reproduce it at any time. the bug actually happens in the first map of Kero Sewers, once inside, while standing near the upper area while the water has not been drained, when a Cheep cheep jumps and appears on the screen for a little until jumping back to the water, it sets your Galaxy Coins to 3. I started a new game to try to find the bug but I can reproduce on my older save file.

Video link of the bug: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GfM5CJ0eJO9huIERJ6mmN7h9AhMk6Dca

You are an amazing person for tracking this bug down.  Thanks!

5 hours ago, Garro said:

I managed to find the exact bug and reproduce it at any time. the bug actually happens in the first map of Kero Sewers, once inside, while standing near the upper area while the water has not been drained, when a Cheep cheep jumps and appears on the screen for a little until jumping back to the water, it sets your Galaxy Coins to 3. I started a new game to try to find the bug but I also managed to reproduce it on my older save file.

I can't thank you enough for finding the source of this ANNOYING bug!!!!

Give trial mode Director more health, 30K isn't enough.

Edit: same with Boomer.

Another edit: Factory Chief too.

Edited by Joelback03

Here's the result of killing trial mode Yaridovich (and I'm guessing it's the same for Mack and Bowyer, I never tested it) in the one turn where you can target him while his drill bits are present: I had the chance to kill all 5 targets with a Geno Flurry, so I wanted to see what would happen. 3 of the drill bits died one after another, then Yaridovich followed, the 4th drill bit stayed and became immortal.

So whatever you do: DON'T KILL HIM UNLESS HE IS ALONE!

Update on Celebi and the Galaxy Star: You get them back once you get to the menu.

This could be bad if you need to use them a lot in the pokémon trainer battles or the FF Boss Rush.

3 hours ago, Joelback03 said:

Update on Celebi and the Galaxy Star: You get them back once you get to the menu.

This could be bad if you need to use them a lot in the pokémon trainer battles or the FF Boss Rush.

Don't think they're suppose to come back in the poke trainer battles and ff boss rush except for the final battle of said ff boss rush as they aren't treated as next battles. Only when you get to a menu use like before the final fight of the ff boss rush or the times in the regular boss rush from rosalina.

Edited by Darkcelestrian

14 minutes ago, Darkcelestrian said:

Don't think they're suppose to come back in the poke trainer battles and ff boss rush except for the final battle of said ff boss rush as they aren't treated as next battles. Only when you get to a menu use like before the final fight of the ff boss rush or the times in the regular boss rush from rosalina.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Something went horribly wrong with this message.

I understand that they're not treated as separate battles, but it could make things frustrating late into the FF Boss Rush if they're used early on.

Just encountered what I'd call a graphical glitch. I used a Celebi when it was on the bottom of the last row, and the next time I went to the items menu, the cursor was still on the empty spot that Celebi was previously on. It corrected itself after I moved the cursor.

Here's something that might be a bug of some sort: When you complete the sidequest for Daisy's ring, you are then able to give her a Gold Flower to get a new Special for Mario, and if you give her a second Gold Flower, she will increase you max FP to 70, after this, she says that she can increase your FP even further if you give her a third Gold Flower, however, when I bring the third one she says that it will have no effect, but maybe a different kind of flower. I've seen what it means by watching an old beta test by smbai (at least I THINK it was by him), but I don't remember where I can get this "Shiny Flower". (I looked in Lazy Shell to see if it was still a thing and it is) I increased my FP to 99 by beating the Shadow Queen, so it's nothing major, but I'm still kinda bothered by the fact that she still asks for a different flower when there doesn't seem to be a way to get one.

The only things I have not done yet is the solo persona battle with Mario and Mallow, the final fight in trial mode (could never even get a hit on the witch), the FF Boss Rush and Xion. I've done everything else so if anybody knows if it's even possible to get the Shiny Flower and how to get it, I'd like to know, thanks!

Edit: I just looked back at smbai's stream and saw that he got it by completing the beanstalk by giving the seed and fertilizer to the gardener. Was it changed or removed?

If it was changed, how do you get it now?

If it was removed, why does Daisy still mention it?

Edited by Joelback03

I'm not sure about this one, but I think my Bowser got insta-killed by a diamond saw while wearing his shell of light, which is supposed to block insta-kills.