Darkkefka

Version 9 bug report (report all problems here)

299 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Nitro said:

This plant has no collision

Snes9X v1.56.2 for Windows 2018-09-10 23_03_38.png

That plant never had collission since v7 . I imagine it has to do with using that collission for the entrance at the bottom right or for something else

I was fighting “The Mystery Girl” in the rawest forest and she gives you a “Crystal Ring” and “30 Galaxy Coins”

i got the Crystal Ring.. But..I didn’t receive 30 Galaxy Coins. I got none 0 Galaxy coins

Just as a suggestion, I think that some bosses should have more than 30K HP, even for Easy Mod. Boss battles feel kinda short with all the damage you can deal in this version.

28 minutes ago, Darkkefka said:

well every "life" caps at 30K HP due to the number limit sadly. going over the 32656 limit puts their HP into the negatives.

Yeah, I'm aware of the "life" system. But some early boss fight seem to short. It might just be me though.

25 minutes ago, MuteCitizenMaster said:

Why is Peach's Group Hug ability disabled for her solo fight?

Who is Peach supposed to hug when she's by herself?  Croco?

:coolgal:

Probably a limitation to the base game but I figured I'd report it regardless.

The game does not show how much EXP you need to level up from 30 to 31.

Just a side note but I have been having such a blast with Armageddon. I'm really enjoying the fact that enemies have attacks that make sense for them to have. It's also fun to figure out block timing. Really awesome job Darkkefka!

13 minutes ago, Garro said:

Probably a limitation to the base game but I figured I'd report it regardless.

The game does not show how much EXP you need to level up from 30 to 31.

Just a side note but I have been having such a blast with Armageddon. I'm really enjoying the fact that enemies have attacks that make sense for them to have. It's also fun to figure out block timing. Really awesome job Darkkefka!

Glad you're enjoying it! :coolguy:

And regarding the level 30 exp, yeah.  While there were many things we fixed in the menus to suit armageddon in v9, there are a few menus that still think level 30 is the max.

4 hours ago, Doomsday31415 said:

Glad you're enjoying it! :coolguy:

And regarding the level 30 exp, yeah.  While there were many things we fixed in the menus to suit armageddon in v9, there are a few menus that still think level 30 is the max.

Is the level 30 bug fixable at all?

5 hours ago, Nitro said:

Is the level 30 bug fixable at all?

If it was absolutely necessary, yes, it could be fixed.  However, it's assembly changes (plural!) that we're not planning to do.

Is there a limit for the goomba stomping minigame at Ice Cave? After collecting some coins (like 5 tries), it seems like the npc doesn't give you any coins anymore even if you have over 40 points

Correct me if im wrong but dosent it say 

Spoiler

that you get 30 galaxy coins after beating the girl in forest maze? cos i checked my galaxy coins and i have 15. 

1 minute ago, Foxito said:

Correct me if im wrong but dosent it say 

Hide contents

that you get 30 galaxy coins after beating the girl in forest maze? cos i checked my galaxy coins and i have 15. 

It does indeed say 30, however, you don't get them due to a bug.