Darkkefka

Version 9 bug report (report all problems here)

299 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, smrpg fan07 said:

. . . 200K damage? uhh... I don't understand :/ (dont ask why i have that things in my pc, im from uruguay

Captura de pantalla de 2018-09-17 17:28:29.png

46 minutes ago, GWGGeordi said:

That's 20K, there is a small dot between the zeros, so it actually says "20.0K"

I don't mind which games are you into or which wallpaper are you using for your desktop. The only thing i am concerned is the low res pic you are using for wallpaper lol

And the fact that you're not playing in fullscreen.

54 minutes ago, Nitro said:

And the fact that you're not playing in fullscreen.

also... i was playing in full screen in that moment :/ i think its my pc ... i dont know 

A few not so important bugs to report. Dying on Smilax moves you to a Rose's Way map to be greeted by Rosalina and then get kicked out of the map. Dying on Birdo moves you to Sea map.

Another thing I noticed once is that a Pinwheel enemy in the left corridor from the main entrance in Nimbus Palace has a glitchy animation.

On 9/17/2018 at 8:29 AM, Nitro said:

The first bug was a result of being able to target Yarid on the first turn on which his drill bits come back after being killed at least once.

The second was due to having a bad rom. (It's supposed to be .sfc)

So, I switched to the .sfc ROM and I'm still running into the same issue in the FF Boss Rush. What's strange is that I tried it earlier with the same ROM and it worked fine. Tried it again just now and the second battle won't load.

48 minutes ago, REN said:

So, I switched to the .sfc ROM and I'm still running into the same issue in the FF Boss Rush. What's strange is that I tried it earlier with the same ROM and it worked fine. Tried it again just now and the second battle won't load.

What emulator are you using?

21 minutes ago, REN said:

Snes9x v1.53 for Windows.

Well, I'm glad you've enjoyed the game all the way up to boss rush :D and actually used the supported emulator unlike some people...

Does it always crash in the same spot?  If so, could you send me your save state from before entering FF boss rush?  It's the .00# file in the Saves folder.

10 minutes ago, Doomsday31415 said:

Well, I'm glad you've enjoyed the game all the way up to boss rush :D and actually used the supported emulator unlike some people...

Does it always crash in the same spot?  If so, could you send me your save state from before entering FF boss rush?  It's the .00# file in the Saves folder.

Surely, but how exactly do I do that? The file type is not accepted.

Has there been a change to the way spells are acquired or to the spells available? Do the levels and spells below look correct?

Mario 93: Jump, Fire Orb, Ice Orb, Thunder Orb, Holy Orb
Mallow 91: Shocker, Wishing Star, Snowy, Holy Star
Geno 100: Geno Beam, Geno Boost, Geno Whirl
Bowser 90: Fire Breath
Peach 90: Royal Guard, Group Hug, Wishing Star

Edited by pinkzeppelincult

1 hour ago, pinkzeppelincult said:

Has there been a change to the way spells are acquired or to the spells available? Do the levels and spells below look correct?

Yup im about to fight Smithy and all my characters at lvl 100 have the same Specials as you. I have Royal Guard on Mallow because thats your reward for beating the Valentina solo fight as the only difference.

1 hour ago, pinkzeppelincult said:

In this version, you will unlock more spells after certain events.

On 9/19/2018 at 1:50 AM, Doomsday31415 said:

You can probably put it in a zip then or rename it to .txt.

It won't allow me to send it that way either—not even when I change it to a format that it supports. Do you have a Discord that I could send it to?

Edited by REN

28 minutes ago, REN said:

Do you have a Discord that I could send it to?

Discord.png

You'll need to ask the moderators for access to the smrpga channel though.

Edited by Doomsday31415

24 minutes ago, Doomsday31415 said:

Discord.png

You'll need to ask the moderators for access to the smrpga channel though.

So I should just join, ask to speak with a moderator, then ask for permission into the SMRPGA channel? Also, I could send it through something else, but Discord is just easily accessible.

2 hours ago, REN said:

So I should just join, ask to speak with a moderator, then ask for permission into the SMRPGA channel? Also, I could send it through something else, but Discord is just easily accessible.

Discord is fine.  If you join the server, you should see the moderators on the right.  You can just message one (read the rules first).

45 minutes ago, Doomsday31415 said:

Discord is fine.  If you join the server, you should see the moderators on the right.  You can just message one (read the rules first).

I'm assuming that the moderators are the Overlords, right?

9 hours ago, REN said:

I'm assuming that the moderators are the Overlords, right?

You can ask anybody who's regulator or above.

Is there any way to Re-Fight Magus and Schala? they are one of my favorite battles and it looks like i can't fight them anymore even if i beat Smithy again

9 hours ago, GWGGeordi said:

Is there any way to Re-Fight Magus and Schala? they are one of my favorite battles and it looks like i can't fight them anymore even if i beat Smithy again

From what I've heard, you can only fight them if the Angel Tiara is not present in your equipment inventory. So if you want to re-fight them, you gotta ditch the Angel Tiara.