Sign in to follow this  
zedorfed66

Shadow Hearts: From the New World NTSC - Grace v3.65

29 posts in this topic

Another really small update: v3.5 ups Daoros & Killer's agility and magic. Idk why I had their speed set so low before. That's exception boss cause they're fighting together. Most other bosses should be fine. Malice Killer needs more buffing since I'm planning to make him beatable only after the optional dungeons. For now he remains beatable right after Garland Residence. After I've gone thru the sidequests I'll set his stats higher in new patch.

Small patch: v3.55 ups Ninja village enemies agility by some and lowers Sushi house foes agility. With this change the 1st part of Sushi house (5 battles) are doable at the start of sidequests at around lvl 60. When it comes to the battles after that it's suggested to level up a bit further. Ninja village is suggested to do at the end of sidequests at around lvl 72. These are calculated changes and I still need to to finish the other optional dungeons to get 100% confirmation.

Small yet important patch: v3.6 ups the potent of Cure Plus stellar magic. The spell power is upped from 150 to 225. With this change it heals slightly more than Thera Roots the moment you get it. Shania's Cure Plus is still alpha with the spell power of 250. Idk why they made Cure Plus stellar so weak, but it's fixed now. There are positives to using Thera Roots too since they give more turns so it's good like this. I'm currently leveling to 64 in Natan's dungeon to face the boss and everything seems good so far.

Small patch so I can sleep at night while this game is on hiatus while I'm bettering my Covenant mod. v3.65 is random encounter enemies Soul Power patch which makes squishy enemies drop less soul, semi tank enemies more and full tank enemies the same amount with few exceptions. You will gain a bit more soul power in early game while significantly less in late compared to my previous versions. I'm working on change like this in Covenant too since it feels early game lacks that and in late there's too much when you don't even need it anymore. Actually I'm starting with the correct soul amounts right from the beginning while in both SH2 and SH3 the game starts with the right amounts kinda late.

Edit: forgot to mention I also changed the final dungeon exp, cash & soul amounts. Now final dungeon enemies grant 5 x exp 5 x soul and 7.5 x cash. Basically exp and cash go up a bit while soul becomes 5 when it was 7 previously. Janus enemy exp & cash goes down a bit and soul power is 75 now when it was 120 previously. Also Purgatory enemies soul amounts were altered with 6 x soul becomes 4 12 x becomes 8 and 18 x becomes 12.

Edited by zedorfed66
edit