Sign in to follow this  
ChaosZero365

Help me bruh...

4 posts in this topic

Well, this is a bit awkward. For some reason, I'm having some difficulty beating Magus and Schala, even though I have played v8 and v9 beta and I beat them with no problems.

Can someone give me some advice on how to defeat them?

Notes: my main team is Mario, Peach and Geno, all level 100 and over 9000 (lol) HP. I beat all of the superbosses except Magus and Schala, Red and the ultimate boss. Heck, I even finished Trial Mode (but didn't do the final battle cuz I'm a coward:D:D)

Thanks

1 hour ago, ChaosZero365 said:

Well, this is a bit awkward. For some reason, I'm having some difficulty beating Magus and Schala, even though I have played v8 and v9 beta and I beat them with no problems.

Can someone give me some advice on how to defeat them?

Notes: my main team is Mario, Peach and Geno, all level 100 and over 9000 (lol) HP. I beat all of the superbosses except Magus and Schala, Red and the ultimate boss. Heck, I even finished Trial Mode (but didn't do the final battle cuz I'm a coward:D:D)

Thanks

Use attacks that can hit both Magus and Schala, and use found illusions. If one is defeated before the other, they will be resurrected after a few turns as always, but this time, only with one life left (30K HP) so don't worry if you don't kill them at the same time.

2 minutes ago, ChaosZero365 said:

What do you recommend? Peach's Morning Star hits them both but heals Schala

Use galaxy blast. I haven't fought them in a while, so I don't remember how I beat them.