Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MuteCitizenMaster

Cactuar Drop Item?

7 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Nitro said:

They drop Lucky Rings.

Do their effect stack if I have multiple of those?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't remember for certain but I'm pretty sure they don't. However, Lucky Rings do sell for 9999 coins, so extras aren't a bad thing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, MuteCitizenMaster said:

Do their effect stack if I have multiple of those?

They only affect the character it's equipped on for experience. No idea about coins though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/10/2018 at 10:22 AM, Nitro said:

They only affect the character it's equipped on for experience. No idea about coins though.

It seems that for coins, the party member equipped with it must be in the fight.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MuteCitizenMaster said:

It seems that for coins, the party member equipped with it must be in the fight.

Makes sense.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0