Sign in to follow this  
Nowea

Rage Reference Sheet

9 posts in this topic

I love Gau. He is great fun to use and his Rages bring a lot of options to the table. However, players often find it easier to stick with a few core rages and just use them because... well... details for 64 Rages is a lot to remember. The printme has all the info the player needs to know everything about all the Rages but the info is spread across multiple tables and tabs.

So I've decided to do something to remedy it. I've taken the information from the printme, along with some information regarding some locations of the formations, and put it all in one single table. In addition, I've included a column where you can mark the Rages as collected or not and also sorted the Rages by attainability. These can be used to narrow down selections to only those available or help with making sure you have the ones you want.

I hope that players can use this to make Gau just a little bit more accessible by reducing the information barrier that the Rages have.

Anyway... I like spreadsheets. Here it is. Enjoy and happy Raging 

Edit: Updated to 1.9.0

Edited by Nowea

I am having trouble reading this correctly.  How do I tell which rage is from set 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5?  Thank you in advance, I appreciate what you've done here.

2 hours ago, Drithe said:

I am having trouble reading this correctly.  How do I tell which rage is from set 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5?  Thank you in advance, I appreciate what you've done here.

The last column lists the set that each rage is in.

Nice, might give Gau a go, I generally write him off as 'cool but too much trouble'. Is there anything like this for characters and espers? Like, a characters completed spell list and EL options? As you said, all the information is on the Printme, but it's not designed for ease of readability on a per character basis. If there's not, I'll probably make one and post it to the forums myself. I can't keep characters spell lists in mind all at once for comparisons sake the way it is.

all characters except terra and celes can learn only two types of magic (of white, gray and black). so that can make it easier to keep track of spell lists. the unlockme has something for esper levels. 

On 5/19/2017 at 8:10 AM, Nowea said:

So I've decided to do something to remedy it. I've taken the information from the printme, along with some information regarding some locations of the formations, and put it all in one single table. In addition, I've included a column where you can mark the Rages as collected or not and also sorted the Rages by attainability. These can be used to narrow down selections to only those available or help with making sure you have the ones you want.

Anyway... I like spreadsheets. Here it is. Enjoy and happy Raging 

Link is broken, I don't suppose anyone has a copy of this still?