DNSain

Help me please

5 posts in this topic

Ok so I have two questions 1. I can not seem to obtain the legendary seed and fertilizer from the shy away clan, I keep killing them with no luck so what the hell do I need to do to obtain this for Marios better weapon.

and question 2. beating the kaiser dragon

no matter what I do he keeps killing me especially toward the end when the screen is all black its insta death so I don't know what im missing ? he's pretty damn strong but at then end even when my whole party was alive the screen flashes and just kills my ass ?

2 hours ago, DNSain said:

Ok so I have two questions 1. I can not seem to obtain the legendary seed and fertilizer from the shy away clan, I keep killing them with no luck so what the hell do I need to do to obtain this for Marios better weapon.

and question 2. beating the kaiser dragon

no matter what I do he keeps killing me especially toward the end when the screen is all black its insta death so I don't know what im missing ? he's pretty damn strong but at then end even when my whole party was alive the screen flashes and just kills my ass ?

1. Kill Shy Aways and Anti-Shy Aways. Make sure your inventory isn't full.

2. You need to be prepared to face the Kaiser Dragon by resisting most if not all elements and also by having strong weapons. I'd recommend waiting until having done most of the easier bosses first.

6 hours ago, Nitro said:

1. Kill Shy Aways and Anti-Shy Aways. Make sure your inventory isn't full.

2. You need to be prepared to face the Kaiser Dragon by resisting most if not all elements and also by having strong weapons. I'd recommend waiting until having done most of the easier bosses first.

Thank you guys alot !