ilovesupermariorpg

FROGfucius says

10 posts in this topic

frogficus says there is a boss near the hot springs a dragon. I have defeated the pokemon trainer and I tried to take a bus ride to a special area like a previous version of this game but this time bus ride only goes to bowser keep. So where is this battle near the srpings?

There are two separate battles near the hot springs, and I'm not sure which one you're referring to.

Keep in mind the paths you can take to get to the hot springs...

That boss was def well hidden. I went to ff boss rush and i wish i had known ahead of time i could buy some more found illusion at the end so i would have brought more kereocoloa3 with me. Barely made it thru but I did. 

8 hours ago, ilovesupermariorpg said:

That boss was def well hidden. I went to ff boss rush and i wish i had known ahead of time i could buy some more found illusion at the end so i would have brought more kereocoloa3 with me. Barely made it thru but I did. 

GG!

In mushroom kingdom the solo fights with mallow etc are hard to do vs the ultimate boss because timed hits do not seem to work that often vs that boss. Doing magic vs that boss just gives the boss more energy. I won mario solo fight but that was only one. 

20 minutes ago, ilovesupermariorpg said:

In mushroom kingdom the solo fights with mallow etc are hard to do vs the ultimate boss because timed hits do not seem to work that often vs that boss. Doing magic vs that boss just gives the boss more energy. I won mario solo fight but that was only one. 

I can assure you that timed hits are not altered in that fight, and the boss will not get stronger as the battle goes on. The boss follows the same pattern every time, so try to learn the pattern and strategize accordingly.