metalphoenix

Installing onto a SNES Classic

8 posts in this topic

So I downloaded Lunar IPS, TUSH, and Hakchi2, as well as got a ROM for SMRPG and the patch file for the content mode of v9. I followed the instructions of how to patch games onto my SNES Classic but all I get is a black screen. I downloaded snes9x to test and see if it would work there and all i get is a black screen with the text shown in the attached image. Can someone please help me figure this out.

Capture.PNG

45 minutes ago, metalphoenix said:

So I downloaded Lunar IPS, TUSH, and Hakchi2, as well as got a ROM for SMRPG and the patch file for the content mode of v9. I followed the instructions of how to patch games onto my SNES Classic but all I get is a black screen. I downloaded snes9x to test and see if it would work there and all i get is a black screen with the text shown in the attached image. Can someone please help me figure this out.

Capture.PNG

Must be a bad rom, test another one.

2 hours ago, metalphoenix said:

thank you Nitro I tried a different ROM and this time was successful with loading the game up. I appreciate the help.

I'm glad I could help :)

Can someone help me with steps on getting this armageddon mod to work on Android. I have downloaded the v10 file, I got a super mario rpg rom and snes9x but I can't for the life of me get this to work with the mod at all. please help.