metalphoenix

Help me.

4 posts in this topic

I finished boosters tower and the subsequent part in marrymore. I went back to the castle got peach officially in party and told to go talk with mallows grandpa. I went to speak with frogfucious but nothing happens except the same repeating dialog as when you talk to him after mallow joins you earlier in the game. What do i do???

1 hour ago, metalphoenix said:

I finished boosters tower and the subsequent part in marrymore. I went back to the castle got peach officially in party and told to go talk with mallows grandpa. I went to speak with frogfucious but nothing happens except the same repeating dialog as when you talk to him after mallow joins you earlier in the game. What do i do???

What is he saying?

Sounds like you never got the Cricket Pie from the Mushroom Kingdom store, so I guess you need to do that first and then when you go to Frogfucious he should tell you to go to Star Hill, which I think doesn't show up on the map until after he tells you about it.

On 1/14/2019 at 9:58 PM, A Dummy said:

Sounds like you never got the Cricket Pie from the Mushroom Kingdom store, so I guess you need to do that first and then when you go to Frogfucious he should tell you to go to Star Hill, which I think doesn't show up on the map until after he tells you about it.

Thank you that was the issue.