LopeMonkey

End Game Questions

10 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have beaten Smithy and I am working on some post game stuff, but I die constantly. All of my characters are level 100, and I have what I can only assume is the best equipment that I can currently get. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to do first after beating Smithy? I beat the Anti Shy guys and captured one pokemon. The Final Fantasy characters destroy me. I have no idea where to go from her.

Thanks

14 hours ago, LopeMonkey said:

Hello,

I have beaten Smithy and I am working on some post game stuff, but I die constantly. All of my characters are level 100, and I have what I can only assume is the best equipment that I can currently get. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to do first after beating Smithy? I beat the Anti Shy guys and captured one pokemon. The Final Fantasy characters destroy me. I have no idea where to go from her.

Thanks

Hunt for tonberries then talk to pepe.

14 hours ago, Doomsday31415 said:

200px-Frogfucius.jpg

I have spoken with him lol. I am looking for fairies, which are "in the forest maze" and A powerful monster in the sewers that is "Hard to reach". Unfortunately, that isn't any help. I guess i'll just use Youtube videos. Thank you guys for the help. I have fought Blue, Yellow, and Red Tonberries. Are there any more?

Maybe I should ask what characters are the best to use for post game play. I am using Mario, Peach and Bowser. Bowser is insanely powerful and Peach is a great healer, plus does good damage with the frying pan, and Mario is all around balanced. Should I be using a different tactic?

Edited by LopeMonkey

8 hours ago, LopeMonkey said:

I have spoken with him lol. I am looking for fairies, which are "in the forest maze" and A powerful monster in the sewers that is "Hard to reach". Unfortunately, that isn't any help. I guess i'll just use Youtube videos. Thank you guys for the help. I have fought Blue, Yellow, and Red Tonberries. Are there any more?

Maybe I should ask what characters are the best to use for post game play. I am using Mario, Peach and Bowser. Bowser is insanely powerful and Peach is a great healer, plus does good damage with the frying pan, and Mario is all around balanced. Should I be using a different tactic?

You'll find the fairy in the forest in the hidden place in the maze section.

At the end of kero sewers there is an out of reach pipe, jump on a boo to reach it.

There are also normal tonberries and the holy tonberrries. Normal ones can be found through the hole at the top of the mountain in moleville, and the holy ones can be found by walking behind the right star at the beginning of star hill.

Any team is a good team, it's up to you to choose what tactics suits you best.

1 hour ago, MuteCitizenMaster said:

Is it possible to get multiple Galaxy Rings?

Not in normal mode. You only need one for Xion though tbh.