Sign in to follow this  
rpschamp

Protect Ring

5 posts in this topic

The un-unequippable aspect previously steered me away. I normally use the Byzel armors to remove weaknesses, but it would be nice to do this with a single accessory slot. Plus these simplify purchase and equip decisions for people who want to spend more of their time fighting and less planning. Two concerns:

1) Is it possible to add an elemental resistance while wearing these, or does the Protect Ring override resist armors and accessories?

2) Are there any bugs enabled by wearing these? Are they only with specific items? I read in another post that it's possible for a weapon to copy the Protect Ring un-unequippable quality, and I'd like to avoid these if possible.

Thanks!

Edited by rpschamp

Just a follow-up on this, I'm finding the best time to use these is towards the end of the game once you no longer need multiple Beastman Collars to collect gold for new equipment. Freeing up the armor slot and solving all weaknesses in one accessory slot is solid.

I've accidentally equipped a protect ring on my healer, thinking I had bought protect earrings. (Why why would you sell those in the same store? ¬¬) Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Loving the mod so far by the way. Having a lot of fun with it xD