Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Letha

just for formality's sake

3 posts in this topic

the man

the myth

the legend (until Kain superceded me)

the doc

for those of you who are new to NG/ID, I'm Doctor Letha, Doc, Doc Letha, Leth, and That Unorthodox Fellow On The Discord Server.

Ignoring the fact that I'm legally obligated to inform you that I am not a certified doctor (yet, give it a year or so), I'm the local maniac with regards to doing dumb things in NG/ID romhacks, and I do dumb things because I like to make others enjoy my adventures through said dumb trials and tribulations. 

I like long walks on the beach, pina coladas, and playing shoot'n'loot games with a certain kaffesque overlord once in a... however long it's been since our last excursion into Elpis.

If you know me, it's probably due to my detailed and unfortunately-unfinished LLG run of FF6:BNW that ended due to a corrupted save file, and the dozens of walls of text that I created during that LLG's run. I love romhacks, I love it when fans put their heart, soul, and coding expertise to the mettle as they create something out of raw passion and curiosity, and I love sperging out over little details that people put into their hacks to show their devotion and level of care.

I also have two pets that I constantly bombard the server with photos of. You know them if you've seen them.

I don't know why I'm making this. it's 10AM.

Sounds awesome. I hope you get to finish a LLG this time around. I didn't get to see all of it, but from what I saw... Man... You are good.