mike444

Hard mode release?

22 posts in this topic

Just now, mike444 said:

Still waiting super patiently but was wondering if there was any update or rough expected ETA. Thank you all!

To my knowledge there is no estimate, but it's fairly close.

13 hours ago, dawnbomb said:

One Month Later

May will be Armageddon month. Just have patience and believe in DK.

1 hour ago, dawnbomb said:

June...

What exactly is this kind of post supposed to accomplish? Constructively demonstrating continued interest is fine as far as I'm concerned, but this isn't that: it's complaining that somebody you don't know isn't utterly devoted to your leisure. Further, "June…" is just about the least interesting way to do so—we all know what month it is. If you want hard mode to come faster, why not volunteer to help somehow?

Edited by pinkzeppelincult

I still don't get the reason why people are so hyped about getting killed...

If you want a challenge, play v9 normal or v8 hard while you wait for v9 hard.

@dawnbomb, have you beaten Rosalina on v9 normal without using save states?

If so, have you done it without having haste equipped?

Just throwing out some plenty difficult challenges while waiting for v9 hard...

Hey! Was just wondering if there was any update on hard mode. Thanks so much for everything DK, Doomdsay, & everybody else

13 hours ago, mike444 said:

Hey! Was just wondering if there was any update on hard mode. Thanks so much for everything DK, Doomdsay, & everybody else

There have been updates, yes. DK has revealed that he is working on v9.1, which contains a few new features. Doomsday has also predicted that 9.1 will also get multiple difficulties.

It's however not known at this point if there will still be a hard mode for the current version, we'll just have to wait and see.

15 minutes ago, Nitro said:

It's however not known at this point if there will still be a hard mode for the current version, we'll just have to wait and see.

There will not be a hard mode for v9.0.  The changes that have been made based on feedback from content and normal mode warrant calling the new hard mode v9.1 to avoid confusion.

Edited by Doomsday31415

On 8/2/2019 at 0:42 PM, Doomsday31415 said:

There will not be a hard mode for v9.0.  The changes that have been made based on feedback from content and normal mode warrant calling the new hard mode v9.1 to avoid confusion.

It's been a while since I read it, but if iirc, this hard mode/v9.1 is going to be the last installment/upgrade of Armageddon, right?

Maybe this very final mode could be given a special name with a DON, and be "SMRPG: Armaged-DON Mode" or something to that effect, ;p

Edited by reiknight

1 hour ago, reiknight said:

It's been a while since I read it, but if iirc, this hard mode/v9.1 is going to be the last installment/upgrade of Armageddon, right?

Maybe this very final mode could be given a special name with a DON, and be "SMRPG: Armaged-DON Mode" or something to that effect, ;p

SMRPG: Armaged-DONE

13 hours ago, mike444 said:

Did we have any idea when the 9.1 release date is estimated for? I can't wait !! 

Soon.

On 12/9/2019 at 8:37 PM, Doomsday31415 said:

If you want the most up-to-date information, come to the smrpg-a channel on discord.

:pipeguy:

Could I get a link to the discord?