Sign in to follow this  
face235

I really need to get back to playing this masterpiece!

2 posts in this topic

Hey ya'll! About a year-and-a-half ago, I downloaded FFVII via Steam, and the first thing I do is download this mod back when Insane Difficulty was still alive. Since I was using my PS4 controller, I had to use Steam's Big Picture Mode, so I could not go nuts with graphical mods like I did back on my old laptop before it died on me. Is that still the case?

On my old laptop, I downloaded this huge torrent named 'Tifa's Bootleg' (can't remember the rest of the name). And I had used gjoerulv's Hardcore Mode back then. Didn't get very far, though not because of difficulty. My old computer caught something malicious, and had to be erased. Taking all the mods and progress with it.

So, here I went again before I stopped at Shinra Tower right after getting Red XIII.

Here's what is drawing me back in: The NT mod is now playable on the Nintendo Switch version of FFVII. I'm going to use this as motivation to get back into the game. Wish me luck!

I was able to find a graphics mod that I could use with Steam FF7 NT. I applied the ChaOS mod, but if that doesn't work, I'll look into other mods, such as Project Omnislash.