Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eZeKieL

Magus & Schala Battle

6 posts in this topic

Sup guys, just wanted to show my battle against Magus and Schala. I decided to fight them without any Found Illusions and i noticed something i didnt notice before. I used chaos nades against them and when Schala dies while poisoned, she gains 30K HP while dead(bug maybe?) in the poison phase. Tripped me out. Heres the video(my apologies for the quality, i used my phone because i didnt have my capture card set up, also i missed my timing here and there, i was medicatedB|)

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, eZeKieL said:

Sup guys, just wanted to show my battle against Magus and Schala. I decided to fight them without any Found Illusions and i noticed something i didnt notice before. I used chaos nades against them and when Schala dies while poisoned, she gains 30K HP while dead(bug maybe?) in the poison phase. Tripped me out. Heres the video(my apologies for the quality, i used my phone because i didnt have my capture card set up, also i missed my timing here and there, i was medicatedB|)

 

 

To my knowledge it's normal, cuz they heal while they are down to get back up. I could be wrong though.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 0:59 PM, Nitro said:

To my knowledge it's normal, cuz they heal while they are down to get back up. I could be wrong though.

ah ok!! I dont think ive seen them get up once theyre down. I like this battle a lot, sucks you can only do it once. I like this battle and the battle against Trainer Red the most.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, eZeKieL said:

ah ok!! I dont think ive seen them get up once theyre down. I like this battle a lot, sucks you can only do it once. I like this battle and the battle against Trainer Red the most.

You can actually fight them again, you just have to get rid of the Angel Tiara you get from beating them.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nitro said:

You can actually fight them again, you just have to get rid of the Angel Tiara you get from beating them.

Really? Thanks for letting me know. ill battle them again and record it now that i have my capture card setup

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0