reiknight

Smithy Question

6 posts in this topic

If you beat Smithy, do you get put back at the last save and keep your items as if you never did the fight, or does it work like a normal battle?

23 minutes ago, reiknight said:

If you beat Smithy, do you get put back at the last save and keep your items as if you never did the fight, or does it work like a normal battle?

It works like any boss battle, when you win, you're sent to the Mushroom Kingdom and you can finally begin postgame.

Ah great, thanks. Didn't want to waste my Chaos Grenade, but if by chance it reset you to the last save point with a flag, then I could have used it in that fight, lol. Thanks.

Yea, was pleased to see a shop with them. I went into this mostly blind, and only found the one off of the Booster fight, so I was saving it for something crazy like a buffed Culex+crystals kind of fight post-game.

3 hours ago, reiknight said:

Yea, was pleased to see a shop with them. I went into this mostly blind, and only found the one off of the Booster fight, so I was saving it for something crazy like a buffed Culex+crystals kind of fight post-game.

A Chaos Crystal won't save you when you get there, mark my words.