Sign in to follow this  
reiknight

A few endgame questions

9 posts in this topic

Is there supposed to be a boss or at least enemy encounter around the hot springs of Nimbus Land?

Is there anything after defeating Red?

Do you ever get access to the second vault room? Is that after the boss rush?

23 minutes ago, reiknight said:

Is there supposed to be a boss or at least enemy encounter around the hot springs of Nimbus Land?

Is there anything after defeating Red?

Do you ever get access to the second vault room? Is that after the boss rush?

Yes, check the top right corner.

Assuming you mean the Pokémon trainer, no, unless you haven't beaten all the trainer battles.

Can't think of what you mean here, sorry.

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

Can't think of what you mean here, sorry.

There’s a second “Vault” in the Mushroom Kingdom castle that never opens, at least from what I’ve seen. The first one opens after the first Mack fight, iirc. And I think he’s ahead of me so I can’t answer the question.

Edited by chronoquairium

45 minutes ago, chronoquairium said:

There’s a second “Vault” in the Mushroom Kingdom castle that never opens, at least from what I’ve seen. The first one opens after the first Mack fight, iirc. And I think he’s ahead of me so I can’t answer the question.

Ah, that vault. No, that vault actually stays closed.

Ahh, boo-urns. Well thanks anyway. And I found the Nimbus boss. Froggie-jiisan never mentioned him and I never noticed him, so it just got horribly outclassed and duff'd at this point.

Yeap, just Boss Rushes and Xion left I think then. Unless there's any other hidey-bois. Thanks.

7 hours ago, reiknight said:

Ahh, boo-urns. Well thanks anyway. And I found the Nimbus boss. Froggie-jiisan never mentioned him and I never noticed him, so it just got horribly outclassed and duff'd at this point.

Yeap, just Boss Rushes and Xion left I think then. Unless there's any other hidey-bois. Thanks.

Out of curiosity, have you beaten Larxene yet?

52 minutes ago, chronoquairium said:

Apparently yes, as he mentioned to me he has Thunderstorm.

Ah, didn't catch that, sorry.

Yeah, I think I got her pretty early. She was one of the easier Square bosses.

I totally missed Penance, Shiva, and Rydia though. When Frogfucius said that "a mysterious woman froze the ice cave", I kept thinking he was referring to the "Mystery Girl" in Forest Maze. And then even though he kept saying it, I assumed because nothing was left, it was just default text, lol.

And because of not beating Shiva, he never told me what to do with the flower in Star Hill, (even though he had his second info slot empty...) leaving me to assume that flower door was post-Rosalina, so I went after her before that. smh (I also somehow totally forgot about the Magus/Schala fight, so I missed out on Peach's uber haste accessory for the whole post-game, as well as foolishly challenged Rosalina without it. orz)

But now it's down to the big 3. @x@