reiknight

Xion, Rosalina, Terra order

18 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, reiknight said:

What order is recommended for these beasts?

And did Rosalina really need crits? ; x ;

Spoiler

You should do Terra first because she's the easiest. Then Rosalina, even though she's considered to be harder than Xion. Lastly, Xion. The reason why you wouldn't just do Xion right away is because her ultimate reward is unavailable until you've beaten the other 2.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, MuteCitizenMaster said:

Has anybody beaten Rosalina in this current version yet?

Doomsday’s video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CS2Magus has beaten Rosalina without using haste OR apples, and is doing it AGAIN to catch it on video. Saying this both to answer a question and to promote the god of this hack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geez. World-class is really a whole 'nother level, huh...

I think I'll stick to my well. Give hard mode the old college try when it comes out, but I'll be lucky if I can beat Rosy on normal mode and be happy about that. ~ x ~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't feel too bad about having trouble with Rosalina in normal mode.  She's easily the hardest boss, even though you can use Found Illusion through the entire fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Doomsday31415 said:

Don't feel too bad about having trouble with Rosalina in normal mode.  She's easily the hardest boss, even though you can use Found Illusion through the entire fight.

When Hard Mode releases, will that still be the case, or will Xion reign supreme again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, chronoquairium said:

When Hard Mode releases, will that still be the case, or will Xion reign supreme again?

Most likely not as the fight will be different to be more focused on Rosalina. It's still anybody's guess though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, chronoquairium said:

When Hard Mode releases, will that still be the case, or will Xion reign supreme again?

That I can't say :no:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doomsday31415 said:

Don't feel too bad about having trouble with Rosalina in normal mode.  She's easily the hardest boss, even though you can use Found Illusion through the entire fight.

Nah, I didn't mean it negatively. More that I'm proud of what I was capable of doing and the awesome fights I had up till now, even if it ends up I can't hack it against her or Xion. (Though I haven't thrown in the towel just yet.) Thanks tho. :3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way, I’m at Terra right now and having issues. I can get to Terra using almost all Celebi/Galaxy Star - I used one Chaos Grenade, 1/3 of a Kerocola, and 2/3 of a Shroom Shake. And I can get to the second phase halfway through my second Found Illusion, using only Celebi, the rest of the Kerocola, and maybe the rest of the Shroom Shake depending on how the hits go.

Problem is I don’t know when the second phase starts, so I get destroyed by Riot Blade. I know I have to be blocking then, but I don’t know how close I am to it. How many lives do I take until phase 2, and/or is there another way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most people just defend when they're not sure if the next attack will trigger it.

Alternatively, you can just count the lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chronoquairium said:

By the way, I’m at Terra right now and having issues. I can get to Terra using almost all Celebi/Galaxy Star - I used one Chaos Grenade, 1/3 of a Kerocola, and 2/3 of a Shroom Shake. And I can get to the second phase halfway through my second Found Illusion, using only Celebi, the rest of the Kerocola, and maybe the rest of the Shroom Shake depending on how the hits go.

Problem is I don’t know when the second phase starts, so I get destroyed by Riot Blade. I know I have to be blocking then, but I don’t know how close I am to it. How many lives do I take until phase 2, and/or is there another way?

Just gotta get a rough idea of how much damage you're doing, and if you think you're close, don't let your last party member attack that turn.

Huh, guess her Black Hole/Riot Blade combos in phase 2 are triggered by lives and not turns. I thought it was turn count like Shadow Queen, so no wonder I kept guarding at the wrong time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, reiknight said:

Huh, guess her Black Hole/Riot Blade combos in phase 2 are triggered by lives and not turns. I thought it was turn count like Shadow Queen, so no wonder I kept guarding at the wrong time.

I was only referencing the first one. I don’t know about the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chronoquairium said:

I was only referencing the first one. I don’t know about the rest.

The first Riot Blade happens when Terra transforms into her esper form. The rest happens after a hidden counter reaches 10. The counter increases by 1 every time she is attacked and at the start of her turn. If she has 9 and she gets her turn, it increases to 10 and Riot Blade is used. Know this and you should be fine. Her human form has 10 lives btw, and her esper form has 15. (assuming it's normal mode)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now