reiknight

Xion, Rosalina, Terra order

18 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, reiknight said:

What order is recommended for these beasts?

And did Rosalina really need crits? ; x ;

Spoiler

You should do Terra first because she's the easiest. Then Rosalina, even though she's considered to be harder than Xion. Lastly, Xion. The reason why you wouldn't just do Xion right away is because her ultimate reward is unavailable until you've beaten the other 2.

CS2Magus has beaten Rosalina without using haste OR apples, and is doing it AGAIN to catch it on video. Saying this both to answer a question and to promote the god of this hack.

Geez. World-class is really a whole 'nother level, huh...

I think I'll stick to my well. Give hard mode the old college try when it comes out, but I'll be lucky if I can beat Rosy on normal mode and be happy about that. ~ x ~

Don't feel too bad about having trouble with Rosalina in normal mode.  She's easily the hardest boss, even though you can use Found Illusion through the entire fight.

47 minutes ago, Doomsday31415 said:

Don't feel too bad about having trouble with Rosalina in normal mode.  She's easily the hardest boss, even though you can use Found Illusion through the entire fight.

When Hard Mode releases, will that still be the case, or will Xion reign supreme again?

12 minutes ago, chronoquairium said:

When Hard Mode releases, will that still be the case, or will Xion reign supreme again?

Most likely not as the fight will be different to be more focused on Rosalina. It's still anybody's guess though.

13 minutes ago, chronoquairium said:

That I can't say :no:

1 hour ago, Doomsday31415 said:

Nah, I didn't mean it negatively. More that I'm proud of what I was capable of doing and the awesome fights I had up till now, even if it ends up I can't hack it against her or Xion. (Though I haven't thrown in the towel just yet.) Thanks tho. :3

By the way, I’m at Terra right now and having issues. I can get to Terra using almost all Celebi/Galaxy Star - I used one Chaos Grenade, 1/3 of a Kerocola, and 2/3 of a Shroom Shake. And I can get to the second phase halfway through my second Found Illusion, using only Celebi, the rest of the Kerocola, and maybe the rest of the Shroom Shake depending on how the hits go.

Problem is I don’t know when the second phase starts, so I get destroyed by Riot Blade. I know I have to be blocking then, but I don’t know how close I am to it. How many lives do I take until phase 2, and/or is there another way?

1 hour ago, chronoquairium said:

By the way, I’m at Terra right now and having issues. I can get to Terra using almost all Celebi/Galaxy Star - I used one Chaos Grenade, 1/3 of a Kerocola, and 2/3 of a Shroom Shake. And I can get to the second phase halfway through my second Found Illusion, using only Celebi, the rest of the Kerocola, and maybe the rest of the Shroom Shake depending on how the hits go.

Problem is I don’t know when the second phase starts, so I get destroyed by Riot Blade. I know I have to be blocking then, but I don’t know how close I am to it. How many lives do I take until phase 2, and/or is there another way?

Just gotta get a rough idea of how much damage you're doing, and if you think you're close, don't let your last party member attack that turn.

Huh, guess her Black Hole/Riot Blade combos in phase 2 are triggered by lives and not turns. I thought it was turn count like Shadow Queen, so no wonder I kept guarding at the wrong time.

16 minutes ago, reiknight said:

Huh, guess her Black Hole/Riot Blade combos in phase 2 are triggered by lives and not turns. I thought it was turn count like Shadow Queen, so no wonder I kept guarding at the wrong time.

I was only referencing the first one. I don’t know about the rest.

1 hour ago, chronoquairium said:

I was only referencing the first one. I don’t know about the rest.

The first Riot Blade happens when Terra transforms into her esper form. The rest happens after a hidden counter reaches 10. The counter increases by 1 every time she is attacked and at the start of her turn. If she has 9 and she gets her turn, it increases to 10 and Riot Blade is used. Know this and you should be fine. Her human form has 10 lives btw, and her esper form has 15. (assuming it's normal mode)