Sign in to follow this  
zedorfed66

Shadow Hearts NTSC-U - Imbroglio v3.20

105 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, zedorfed66 said:

Wow you've really blasted through sh1 fast :D i know where ur coming from with not wanting to play ftnw. It IS kinda different. It still has demand though and I like it too so I'll be working on that. I really put lots of effort into this sh1 mod. Maybe even more than for Covenant by now so I'll gladly take any critic about these mods and especially the Covenant one. Happy new years to you and the rest btw! Hopefully next year's gonna be better than 2023 was.

Happy new years to you too! Yeah I blasted thru it because i love SH1 and ur mod is fantastic. The most hilarious part of the mod for me was the final bosses. I ended up killing both of them in 1 hit.

Seraphic Radiance -> For everyone -> Silver hand -> Monkey Paw -> 5th key killed Messiah
Seraphic Radiance -> For everyone -> Silver hand -> Monkey Paw -> 7th key killed Metagod

Metagod died before my 7th key even finished, cuz Yuri was hitting for 999 with each attack lmao.

I already started your Godslayer Mod, i forgot how much more advanced of a game SH2 is comapred to one haha.

5 hours ago, twigglypuff said:

Happy new years to you too! Yeah I blasted thru it because i love SH1 and ur mod is fantastic. The most hilarious part of the mod for me was the final bosses. I ended up killing both of them in 1 hit.

Seraphic Radiance -> For everyone -> Silver hand -> Monkey Paw -> 5th key killed Messiah
Seraphic Radiance -> For everyone -> Silver hand -> Monkey Paw -> 7th key killed Metagod

Metagod died before my 7th key even finished, cuz Yuri was hitting for 999 with each attack lmao.

I already started your Godslayer Mod, i forgot how much more advanced of a game SH2 is comapred to one haha.

Yeah I've heard before how op the items in sh1 can be. I havent used those myself. I used 3rd keys cause they're purchasable. I might make some adjustments at some point. Thanks for the feedback and enjoy Covenant!

11 minutes ago, zedorfed66 said:

Yeah I've heard before how op the items in sh1 can be. I havent used those myself. I used 3rd keys cause they're purchasable. I might make some adjustments at some point. Thanks for the feedback and enjoy Covenant!

Sorry for another quick reply. I looked up the items of Shadow Hearts and it's only the Silver Hand that kills it all making user hit everytime. The other applied things only work so efficiently cause you hit everytime using that item. I might change that item's name and make it give mana for all party members for example. I'm sorry for being so clumsy and realizing this just now.

21 hours ago, zedorfed66 said:

Sorry for another quick reply. I looked up the items of Shadow Hearts and it's only the Silver Hand that kills it all making user hit everytime. The other applied things only work so efficiently cause you hit everytime using that item. I might change that item's name and make it give mana for all party members for example. I'm sorry for being so clumsy and realizing this just now.

haha yup! Silver hand is the answer here, because executing key to success + 7th key is not easy to do well, but silver hand makes it a garuntee. I am enjoying SH:C so far, I'm about to fight the SG Italy HQ Boss. SH:C feels so good to play.

2 hours ago, twigglypuff said:

haha yup! Silver hand is the answer here, because executing key to success + 7th key is not easy to do well, but silver hand makes it a garuntee. I am enjoying SH:C so far, I'm about to fight the SG Italy HQ Boss. SH:C feels so good to play.

Thanks for playing through my Covenant mod! All the best for the new year for you and the rest of the community! <3