Sign in to follow this  
smrpg fan07

v9 help

4 posts in this topic

How do i find Celebi? I slept in Nimbus Lands's Inn and i encountered it in a dream, it attacked me and fled instantly after that. Then Gaz in Rose Town says that if i wander in Forest Maze i can find a rare pokemon. Then i couldn't find anymore clues or even encounters with celebi, can someone help me?

Edited by smrpg fan07

1 minute ago, smrpg fan07 said:

How do i find Celebi? I slept in Nimbus Lands's Inn and i encountered it in a dream, it attacked me and fled instantly after that. Then Gaz in Rose Town says that if i wander in Forest Maze i can find a rare pokemon. Then i couldn't find anymore clues or even encounters with celebi, can someone help me?

You need to go to where the dinosaurs are in the forest maze. You might just get ambushed by celebi if you're lucky. Try to get a master ball though, celebi is tough

Just now, Nitro said:

You need to go to where the dinosaurs are in the forest maze. You might just get ambushed by celebi if you're lucky. Try to get a master ball though, celebi is tough

Thanks dude. I already got the master ball so when i encounter it i will catch it

Just now, smrpg fan07 said:

Thanks dude. I already got the master ball so when i encounter it i will catch it

You're welcome xD