Sign in to follow this  
Nesouk

Brave New World 2.0

2 posts in this topic

With BNW 2.0 Beta getting close to the end, I decided to LP it again (my last LP was in French and 1.9 version), however I'm gonna make an effort and do this LP entirely in english, so it will much easier to understand hopefully.

Episode 1 :

Spoiler

Do remember that this is the first time I do an entire video in English so I of course gonna have to improve a lot on that, but anyway first nothing special, it's just the tutorial, I'm discovering thing that weren't there last time I played, like the new equip menu or the text message for statut effects in battle all neat stuff, didn't know about the switching weapon mid combat yet however will discover it on next episode when I posted it.

Still unsure of which build I'm gonna play in this playthrough for most characters.

Also my recording glitch toward the end of the episode, and skip a little part, and also cut the end of this episode hence why the ending is abrupt (but there was nothing very interesting in these last seconds that got cut), it shouldn't happen again.

Episode 2 :

Spoiler

Doing Mount Koltz and Lethe River, experiencing with the swap weapon for half a turn option, also didn't realise while I was recording but upon rewatching I saw that Defend command also cost half a turn, interesting never use the Defend command so it probably was in BNW since a long time and I just never realise it XD.
Game is still straight forward for now, Vargas is litterally a tutorial boss, Ultros only threat is if he single target Banon with Tentacle, manage to make Banon contribute with his Thunder Rod (don't know why I say Lightning Rod XD).