WhyDesireGuessing

Silly little question

9 posts in this topic

Do any of the refightable hidden enemies drop Hyper M Guards I could farm? Or perhaps would I have to farm the superbosses that drop one via respawning them post Smithy kill? I'm just about ready for the last of the endgame I think and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need a good handful of these to do it. :P

4 minutes ago, Doomsday31415 said:

You can buy them in Seaside Town.

Oh, sick! I went looking around in shops before I posted but I didn't think of something like a new NPC popping up. I found her though, thanks a ton for the direction!

If you wanna farm Hyper M Guards for free? Fight the General Guy and you can earn a Hyper M Guard that way. But it’s up to you if you wanna do that. I’m just throwing ideas out for you.

I like farming Loudre off of Larxene. Iirc they sell for 7500 a pop (as a plus, she's right by Seaside Town where you can buy Gold Bars), plus she drops one of the endgame reusable items? I don't remember if it's Hyper M. Guard or Final Elixir or or the third one. Maybe I'm misremembering, it was so long ago. ^ w ^;

5 hours ago, reiknight said:

I like farming Loudre off of Larxene. Iirc they sell for 7500 a pop (as a plus, she's right by Seaside Town where you can buy Gold Bars), plus she drops one of the endgame reusable items? I don't remember if it's Hyper M. Guard or Final Elixir or or the third one. Maybe I'm misremembering, it was so long ago. ^ w ^;

That may be a very good way to farm normal coins, but when you're in postgame, you'll most likely want galaxy and/or frog coins which have faster ways to be farmed.

Hope I don't sound like a jerk btw, not my intent by any means.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:27 AM, Nitro said:

That may be a very good way to farm normal coins, but when you're in postgame, you'll most likely want galaxy and/or frog coins which have faster ways to be farmed.

Hope I don't sound like a jerk btw, not my intent by any means.

By no means! Though, what way did you find for farming coins? iirc Red gives 100 g-coins or something to that effect?

16 hours ago, reiknight said:

By no means! Though, what way did you find for farming coins? iirc Red gives 100 g-coins or something to that effect?

I farm frog coins by fighting Jinx over and over and I farm Galaxy coins by fighting The Master over and over.